Confession...

Rohan...

I love you rohan.... she screamed...

I love you rohan i might not be upto your expectation but that doesn't mean i don't love you... That phone call words were now ringing in my head...

Did you call me that day and said u love me....

Yes... i called you... even now I'm saying i love you Rohan only you...

Now everything is making sense... she was in love with me back then... but why can't she spoke that to me.. my thought was broken when i saw rose was falling....

What is this gonna change now... go have fun with your love... leave me alone... she shouted and pushed me away and cried... did she ever love me this much ??

Rossy.... i said but her teary eyes which was burning in rage was slicing me into million pieces... she sat on the road and cried hard... was she holding for long but why ?? I'm her best friend right... she would have shared it with me...

Ooh really u think so she would have said hey rohan i love u when she saw u with sakshi... u were busy with ur new found love and left ur friend... that might changed her to think that she loved u but couldn't say....

Wait a minute now it makes sense... i turned to see my friend and an incident which we had on the day of her leaving to London crossed me....

Rohan I'm leaving to London tomorrow... will u come to say good bye to me rohan ?? She asked me with teary eyes... i smiled wiped the tears with my thumb and said I will try my level best rossy because tomorrow sakshi has asked me to attend her family function....

Ooh so family comes first right... i nodded my head...

That's ok never bother... I'll take care of myself and thank u for everything i guess i won't be able to meet u again... can i have one good bye hug rohan...

I did not hear what she said coz i was busy with my mobile phone...

Rohan.... her voice made me come back to sense...

Ya rose take care... this is what i said....

I felt some heaviness... was i really heartless... sakshi came but that doesn't mean i have to throw my best friend from childhood away from my life... what have i done... what have i really done... i saw my friend... she is broken really broken because of me... what have i done to her... why was i really heartless soul less... a greedy guy who made the pure soul to bleed... i sat next to her and hugged her tight... she broke down... her every tears were like million arrows puncturing my soul... i held her tight and she held me tight as if i'm the only thing she wants to hold... her cry turned into a small hiccups... i wiped the tears and saw her... her eyes were red... her cheeks were wet with the tears nose turned red and she held my coat and saw me with hope and asked me something which i never thought i will hear it from her... 

Rohan will u just say u love me for my sake so that i will hold that and will never ask anything further... it was like a tight slap on my face... she saw me with hope and killing that is killing her... it was all for now... i knew Veer must have mixed something in her drink... let me handle that guy later for now Rose is important... i made her stand and held her by her shoulders and slowly sliding down i held her palm... kissing her knuckles i said... I love u rose... love u soo much.... 

She smiled in between her tears... they were true genuine and to the fact a beautiful smile... she slowly came close to me and kissed my cheeks and said i dont want anything more than this Rohan... i love u so much... saying this she hugged me tight... unknowingly i hugged her... in few seconds she fainted... i held her before she could fall from me... i pulled her in my arms and she was in my arms with eyes closed and a small smile on her face... i smiled at that... i knew she was innocent but i never knew she was hurt this much... the sky was roaring... i made her sit in the car and the sky was now showering... i sat in the driver seat and turned to see her... she was sleeping now... i smiled looking at her... gently wiping the tears which were sticking in her eyelids i peaked her cheeks and said U r my best friend rossy... i never saw u like that.. but if i made u feel like that i'm sorry to break your heart... i love Sakshi.... 

Sakshi...

I love u Sakshi... Veer spoke those words... i smiled and blushed hard.. this was the first time he is confessing his heart to me... I smiled and said ya ya i know u love me and u know i love u as well... saying so i peaked his lips... a quick small peak... when i pulled myself from him he held my hand and said What did u do now ?? Huhh what did u do now.... I giggled this handsome hulk of mine is now acting like a love struck puppy... i kept my elbow over his broad shoulder and made a fake thinking position but not to forget to look at his surprised face... 

Giggling i said well i peaked ur lips... saying so again i peaked... and opened the car door and ran out... the rain which started slow was now making its dance on earth and then i saw my handsome hulk opening the door and stood in front of me and kept his hand over his hip and saw me with one angry stare... the rain was making his hair to rest over his forehead... a sudden sound made me jerk... he played a song for me... then the car's beam light was making it a dance floor... he raised his hands and gave me his hand... i giggled and kept my hands over his... pulling me close he held me by my waist and we danced and he making me in his arms and he made circles carrying me and our laugh was filling the abandon road... 

After some romantic minutes he made me stand on my feet then he hugged me close and i closed my eyes to feel the moment... 

Sakshi it will be tough for u... u r strong right... can u understand what i'm saying... i want u to be happy... if that is with Rohan then i will step aside but all i want is ur happiness.... i was moved... if he wants some violence then i'll show who Sakshi is... thinking so i pulled him by his hand and kissed him... after breaking the kiss i said Is this enough to prove that i am strong enough... huhh ?? His words made me giggle.. 

Not enough of this kiss.... i ran to the car and after he joined me we both broke in laugh and he saw his watch and said its tweety's time.... let's go sakshi... i nodded and he started the car and we headed towards my house... 

________________________________________________________________________________

Tadaaa bunny here... phew finally finished... he he he so so so how was Rose i feel sad for her and Rohan i'm banging my head... i'm really feeling bad how he is gonna hold when he comes to know sakshi is gonna marry Veer and Veer awww he is my cutie pie and Sakshi pranam to u my darling u r one fierce

Share me your views and become the artist by painting the star with Orange... muhhhhhaaa love u all 

Xoxo...