Making up of my mind...

Rohan...

I donno why but i wanna be with rose.. why do i feel like that... she was my friend hmmm to be frank till my college first year she was my class mate my bench mate as well

But then after sakshi came into my life i left her well she was the one who said that... but why i feel like im feeling incomplete when she started to walk away from me... i felt hollow... why ??

Just then i got the call from sakshi... i forgot everything and spoke with her...but yet again im feeling like im missing rose...

I thought of visiting her house before leaving London... but when i came to her house i saw her sleeping...her mom said she is sick...

Sick how come sick...she was all healthy yesterday...

I felt some pain in my chest...why ?? why is that... i shook my head and saw her sleeping but when i kept my hand over her forehead... she was burning... what the ?? I wanna inform her mom and so came out of the room and found the next house guy...

Veer rose is not well from yesterday night she is having temperature...heard her mother speaking to that person...he saw me and smiled and crossed me and went inside and when i saw inside my blood boiled...

He was picking her in his hand and she was all the time closing her eyes...

When is ur flight ?? He asked...oohh hell no i have a flight..

Start rohan u may miss ur flight... warned my brain but my heart was not in a mood of leaving her... giving a final glance of the moving car i started from there to India... 

But unknowingly i am feeling bad... should have been with Rose but why am i here... i slept in the thought and reached my house... it was a tiresome journey... when i woke up i saw my love sitting in the couch... was waiting for me...

Hiee Rohan she said... it was a perfect morning... first sight of my love... but suddenly i thought of rose.... why why suddenly i am thinking of her... my trance was broke when i heard her speaking to me... by shaking me...

Get up lazy bone u have to start to office... aunty is shouting... get up.... she said and was pushing me... i nodded and went to the wash room.... when i came back i took my mobile to check...

I got a notification tagging Rose.... out of curiosity i opened and found Veer's text on her time line... what the hell he has to do with her.... i clenched my fist and when i opened i saw the message stating get well soon bff.... 

What has happened to rose... i wanted to call her immediately... as the worlds dumbo i did not get her number... so i texted her through Facebook but i know her she will not reply.... hell with my heart it is drumming in its maximum speed.... 

Why am i feeling like this... i never felt like this... argh... i was cursing myself and headed towards the main hall... all were seated.... so i took my seat next was my mom and then opposite to me was my little sister raksha.... she was all the time from the below the table hitting me... she was asking me to buy some stuffs from London but she never knew i got those.... i was making her annoy... well brother goals is making sister annoy right i am no exception...

The engagement preparation started and now i am so much excited so was Sakshi... we both were busy with those stuffs and i totally forgot what is going around me.... 

Rose...

It is been 2 days since i was sick... i knew Veer will be bashing me left right center corner... i was busy biting my nails when i found Veer coming with soup for me... he was such a great friend i have ever  met..... i was about to take the cup from his hand but got to witness his cold eyes... gulping hard i saw him...

I knew u r super strong... now shut up and take this get it ?? He spoke in an ordering voice... nodding my head i opened my mouth... the soup was tasteless... but if i saw he will bring another bowl... thinking of the disaster i was busy gulping it and once i finished with my horror food i saw him and he was in deep thought... 

Oh no...pls dont ask anything regarding anything... i will not say it to u... i dont want to share it with u pls veer dont ask anything to me pls.... I was busy praying... but suddenly his voice made me jolt... Do u want to go for a ride Rose ?? I nodded silently... he smiled and patted my cheeks so softly... he was about to get up from my bed but i held his wrist and hugged him and said my heart...Thank u Veer u are my best friend and i wish i found you before...He was caressing my head... it was soft so soft and he pulled his mobile and said... Now smile tweety bird...I rolled my eyes... Argh tweety bird this Veer never change... 

Always calling me tweety bird and claiming himself Sylvester... Argh he and his toon maniac thinking of that i gave an angry glare... but he smiled and pulled my cheeks... He spoke in an cute voice of his hard voice...

I taw i taw a tussy tat....I glared more hard by controlling my laugh... I did i did taw a tussy tat... I cannot help but laugh hard...

This is what is wanted tweety... always u have to smile... i know u r in pain.. i can see in these 2 big brown eyes of urs... just give me a chance to know it... if u really feel free to say me... but pls what ever the pain is forget it... it is easy to say but hard to do it... i can understand but give a chance of doing that... take small small steps and come out of the pain rose... never live with ur past... it will ruin ur present... and u call me BFF right... so as a BFF i will be here to hold u when u r shattered... break all ur walls.... cry hard...say what is bothering u but do it...  and once u r done for that never... never ever cry for the same reason get it tweety ?? 

He said that in one go... from the birth i never saw my dad had no brothers.. no one... it was only rohan the first and last male for me but this veer is now my everything... i will do anything for his happiness... i just bust out in tears and hugged him tight and cried my heart out but never uttered a word to him.. but i wanted some one to hold me when i cry.. now i got Veer... but im scared to say about my love story to him... as he may say that to Rohan i dont want any things to happen... for me Rohan is just a finished chapter... i will forget about him... how harder it is... i will surely forget him.... 

Now i am feeling comfortable... and we went to a ride in the car... and he made sure i was wrapped by atleast 6 layers of wollen cloths... Once we came back home i opened my gate and i stopped when i heard his voice...

Tweety... from now on no more looking back... OK ??  He asked... i nodded like a good girl and relied with a smile... Yup no more looking back...bye sylverster... I said in a joyful voice...Saying so i made a thumps up and went inside and made my mind by saying... Yes no more looking back... only looking forward... thinking so i hopped and jumped for my dinner as my mom was making her call for that...

________________________________________________________________________________

Tadaaa im bunny back to the business... Awww what a friend is Veer suce a sweet heart... gosh i seriously love this veer much lol... Rohan why on earth are u thinking of rose now ?? Stupid dumbo... 

Okies how was it ?? Nice ?? Let us say from now on the roller coaster ride begins... as lots of twist and turns are ready waiting to bang us... yes guys it is... Can u all take a minute to say me how is it and also pls dont forget to vote... Samaira1998 aka my wifie... here is ur update... hope all will enjoy this... love u all and always smile... stay blessed....