Cold war begins...

Next morning....

Veer...

I saw Rose... she was sleeping peacefully... i saw rohan in the couch in the main hall... he was disturbed... so she spoke to him... her burden is now lessen... i smiled and caressed hee forehead... she cuddled in the bed and mumbled few curse for disturbing her sleep...

So time for next plan... thinking so i woke up rose... she held her head and looking at me like she was lost... scratching her head and yawning big... she saw me... i smiled... she is my little tweety bird... she is really little to me...

Wake up u sleepy head we have to go for the shopping na...

Shopping she asked with her eyes wide... did she really forgot that she is in India and shopping is for my wedding...

U r one who forgets that its sakshi's wedding and we have to go shopping for her... for my wedding... those words were unspoken... her eyes widened... tears pricking but turned out to be anger... i can see the anger building in her eyes...she was clutching her comforter... 

Now go go goooo saying so i pulled her from her bed and pushed her to the washroom...Then freshening she sat next to me and asked... don't u love sakshi...

I immediately said yes... i love her...

But.... she go struck...

Don't think too much tweety... Sylvester is way more cleverer than the naive tweety...

I'm not naive... she said turning her face with folding her arms...  i pressed my lips to control my laugh...i know if i speak more... she will break my head... kissing her head i pulled myself and turned to see Rohan standing near the door...

He passed me and held her hand and said come rose... I'll take u with me... coz i don't trust any one... saying so he pulled her... she did not took another step...

Leave me rohan... came her voice... excellent step tweety... i shouted in my brain... i desperately wanna hug my tweety bird and make a small swing like the bird would have and make her swing that...

Rose... he said in a shocking voice...

I said leave my hand Mr. Rohan Raizada... I'm here as a guest... u need to take care of many things.. take care of ur love interest rohan... i am big enough to take care of me...

Ouch some one is heart broken... i smiled at my own internal thoughts...

Rose... rohan is saying for your good right...i said... just to add some oil to the fire... rose turned and stared me straight... gosh she was one fire phoenix when it comes to anger... 

I don't want any of ur concerned words Veer... Rose... let's go...u can even kick me... but for me you are important...rohan roared..

U r not important to me as I'm not important to u... take sakshi and leave... veer come... saying so she walked passed him... i felt proud... my little girl is growing up by giving back the same pain which she felt... u r a proud father veer... i smiled but i knew rohan is pissed off..  he stepped few steps to me and said leave from her life veer... u don't deserve her... he hissed...

And u dont deserve to speak what and whom should be in her life... i said back with a cool voice yet a cold temper one... 

I am her friend came his reply... but I'm her family... this is just a start Rohan.. i will make sure that she is no where near you ever again for what you have done my loved once... You are one betrayer... stay in your limits... saying so i walked away...

He has clearly messed up with Rose and Sakshi... Rose was given hope of affection which was broken into pieces when he did not care to look at her when she needed him... not as a love interest atleast as a friend she deserved... at least Sakshi was he truthful ?? nope he did not... he broke her hope to live... she was all alone from childhood... he used to take care and go around with people when he wants then throw them as unwanted dust...now i am here say what he did was wrong hmmm but in my way... because when he finally comes to a conclusion that Sakshi will be mine he will know the pain of just leaving a person because you have done with them... 

My thought was broken when i found Rose and Sakshi was sitting together and myself to drive but hell i have to take Rohan with me... i banged my head then a smirk played my face... i knew what to do thinking so i sat next to Rose and Sakshi took the wheels and Rohan was next to her because he was her fiance... to himself he was thinking... he sat next to her and smiled at her... she smiled back and gave one angry glare from the rear mirror... i turned my face to escape from my woman's angry stare... Rose was busy watching the roads and smiling at it... she pulled me by my hand and was explaining everything what all she did... she forgot everything and started to speak the way she used to speak to me back then saying extra details about herself and rohan always... well that was the spark which made me to find out the real truth of her secret love... 

I smiled and saw her... she saw me back with a smile... a spark was playing in her eyes.... Bless u with this happiness for all your life tweety... i will make sure u have that... suddenly the car was stopped we all turned to see what happened... Sakshi... i knew she was really pissed off now... 

What happened sakshi... Rose asked... 

Donno what happened... I need to check... said sakshi with one panic voice... that was for them i knew what that sound means... you idiot im pissed off and you are enjoying with your twety bird... then the hero of the show Mr. Rohan got down... after few seconds Rose got down saying she will buy some eatables from the shop and tickled me in my hip.... that made me jolt... she winked her eyes... and gave one hifi to sakshi and ran away pulling some money from my wallet... 

After checking it Rohan said some minor issue i have called the mechanic... Sakshi Rose you guys carry on with Veer i will come later after fixing it... but as if something got struck Rose said i will come with Rohan you guys carry on... she winked again... 

Was she doing this for me... for us... i pulled her into my embrace and husked i dont get good vibes of you being with him... she giggled and husked back dont worry he is not that bad... he is my really good friend but i was pissed off with him now normal... 

I know he is a good man thats y im not getting good vibes of leaving him with you poor rohan... i said she broke the hug and saw me Kill you Veer... 

Well i love you so much tweety bird... saying so i pulled her nose... she giggled and said i love you soo soo much my sylverster... now go you guys are running out of time... she said but i noticed the face of Rohan he was looking heart broken... is he ?? Dare him to think of my Rose... she deserves some one really good not him... but if i pull Rose from him he will become a rebel... i have to wait for a perfect time to pull Rose from him and him from her heart... 

Only for few more days tweety you will be always released from this unwanted relationship always.... 

________________________________________________________________________________

Tadaaa bunny back to business... finally finished... yippiieeee.... fwwww 

Veer my heart throb killer... you are killing me... i loved it to make him like this coz i love veer more... 

Rose... wow she is becoming strong little by little... 

Sakshi possessive over her Veer haan... i loved it when she intentionally made a repair.. he he he 

Rohan i'm zipping my mouth... you r really gonna die pakka i can see it in Veer's eyes.. 

So so so... how was it ?? nice... paint the star and become an artist... im really happy for the love you guys are showering... love you all share me your views paint the stars.. 

Love you all... bear hugs....

Xoxo....