I lost her...

Belated Happy birthday to you Pratheeks... Let all the happiness you deserve be filled in your life... stay happy always... this update is for you baba...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rohan...

The rose whom i left and the one which i got now was really different... she has changed... yet i feel somewhere deep down there my rose is hiding with this fake face of this Rose... Veer calls her tweety she is really a cute tweety bird... but he is not perfect for her... he does not even know what she likes and dislikes... i can say that... i knew her for years but still i feel like standing near a stranger... she was enjoying the Mumbai traffic by standing and watching it with a smile in her face... just then i saw a pair in a bike wearing the school uniform.. to be frank my school's uniform... he stopped the bike near our car and got down and closed her mouth with his hand and said just shut up yaar ur voice is ringing in my helmet i cant drive... Rose saw me and i saw her... we had many bike incidents like this... we saw each other few good few seconds and bust out in laugh... by slapping a hifi... 

Those were good old days Rohan.. she said.... i too nodded yes that was good old days... and then there was silence... i dared to look at her... she turned her wrist and saw the watch... It was already half an hour still the mechanic is yet to come... she was sitting in the sidewalk area and i was standing near the car... i just got a call from my mom saying it is already late and we have to come... just then the mechanic arrived and that made my life come back... but continuous call from my mom mad me go all mad... i turned to see Rose who was busy munching her popcorn... If she is angry her munching style will be like ripping the skin by an angry lioness... she was the same... i gulped and saw her.. 

How much more time is it gonna take... she shouted at the mechanic... he gulped and said it will take a minimum of half an hour... she saw me and raised her shoulder and turned her face... i from no where got one idea from my super brain... i knew how to cool her down... 

You bring me the car after u finish your service i will take your bike and go... he froze and saw me and when i turned to see Rose she was equally frozen... I mentally laughed looking at her face... i missed all these things... she was about to say something... before that i said pls rossy... she would always say yes when i say that... her face did not change... slowly i realised that her face was only showing anger... she waved her hand and stopped the taxi... without looking at me she sat in the car and went... 

Was i that bad... why did she leave me ?? Why did i earn her anger and hatred ?? What have i done to do this ?? from the minute she came to India all i can see was her hatred in her eyes... why is she doing this ?? Just then i remembered her love to me... she loves me and i don't and what is the point in hating me now...

Just think Rohan you love Sakshi but she does not what will your heart do ?? the same is what she is doing... so don't blame her she will eventually start to move on once she comes to know that you are married...

I reached the venue and i can sense exactly the commotion was from my family... sakshi has got all her friends and Rose and Sakshi as if best friend from childhood were discussing to take the saree... when i found Veer was really close to Rose holding her by her waist i wanted to break his hand into pieces... i was mentally punching him hard and pulling rose from his hand and holding her in my embrace...i might not be in love with her but i am her friend her best friend... and i take care of her...

Oh really ?? you take care of her ?? really ?? when she was about to leave all you were enjoying the pooja with Sakshi which was actually meant only for their family members... if you want them you will stay with them but if you dont want them you wont care about where they are alive or dead.. is that right Rohan... mocked my heart... true i left her to go away from me and now when she finally found some one to be with her i couldn't see that... why am i like this ?? 

After sometime i found Rose and Sakshi finalizing few dresses from the lump of dress they found... then these 2 ladies when for a trial... we all waited... it was like not only me but my whole family was waiting for Sakshi to come out... when she finally came out my breathe was taken away... her loose hair a single pallu and she looking at me with a glittering eyes... i was really mesmerised.... 

Wow brother its only few days then she is all urs so can u stop the tap from your mouth... i gave one dare you look to my raksha who was busy mocking me every chance which she gets...sakshi was blushing hard... i couldn't help but give one flying kiss to her for which her eyes were widened with a warning to stop me... then sakshi went in and Rose came out... i stopped to blink... she made my heart skip a beat.... was she this beautiful... i was looking at her without blinking... a sudden urge was to go and hug her tight and need to say you look breathtaking Rose... i stood up to go but before i could go Veer ran to her and hugged her tight... and twisted her with his hug... he saw me holding her which meant stay away from her... what the.. those eyes bore a challenge... they were like do what ever you want to but i will finally win... is that really ?? Poor Veer you donno whom you are challenging with Rohan Rohan Raizada... the only heir prince of the biggest RR industries... but what was breaking was Rose was hugging him tight... 

Why is this bothering me... i should be happy with Sakshi ?? why is Rose being with some one is killing me ?? What am i thinking... she is my friend best friend that's it for me and for her as well... 

But i donno why my heart was paining for the site of Rose been hugged by Veer while Sakshi was standing next to me... WHY ??

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tadaaa bunny back to business.,.. Belated Happy birthday Pratheeks... sorry baba couldn't type yesterday but today i made it and it is for you dear... muhhhhaaaa... love you soo much.... I knew it is small but pls bear with me... i will make sure that the next part is atleast a bit more lengthy... love you all and dont forget to paint the stars orange and also pls share me your views... muhhhaaa love u all...