The what ??

Veer... 

The day broke with a smile in my face... today my fairy is with me... my sakshi.. i dont know when i fell in love with her but i will make her happy... if she wants to be with me then im the world's happiest person... i turned to see her... she was sleeping all peaceful... the rays of sun was waking her up... she crooked her eyes and turned the other side to sleep more... i smiled at her... she was truly a fairy... my fairy... i slowly opened my door and opened the back door of the car where she was sleeping.... 

Sakshi i whispered she did not respond... i shook my head with a smile... If it was rose she would be waking me up as if there is an earth quake... and on top of that her scream as well but here i have to wake saskshi... i shook her slightly she slowly opened her eyes and saw me... i thought she might forget coz of the drink but to my surprise she remembered me... 

Who are u and how do u know me ?? but thanks for saving me... she said... i slowly pulled the hair behind and saw her with all the love i had... 

Dont ever say me thanks sakshi its my duty to protect u and u dont know me but i know u long back... i am Veer the friend of Rose... 

Rose ??

Yes rose she is my rose... i said... yes she is my tweety and i am her Sylvester... 

She nodded her head... we started for the day i dropped her to the place where she stays and did not forget to take her number... then i came back to my hotel where we all stay... 

2 days later...

The wedding works all was done then i saw sakshi as well... 

Hey how are u ?? i asked as if i did not know she is way all fine coz i was all the time following her...

Im all good veer but i never knew i would see u ??

But i knew u would come wow u look pretty than that day... 

Im also surprised i spoke to her out... 

We smiled and there was silence between us... it was a kind of awkward coz i hate silence... 

Our silence was broken by Rose... 

Hey there tweety i spoke and saw sakshi there was a kind of feel in her face to be clear jealous... i smiled at my poor fairy and spoke with Rose and all the time we were laughing big... i missed my rose coz she loves me full from heart a trust worthy friend a friend i can blindly rely upon...

I held the call and as expected sakshi asked me ; is she ur girl friend ?? 

I laughed hard coz always we were asked is she ur daughter coz she is so tiny to me and here my love is asking is she my love... 

I nodded and said yaa she is my friend who turned out to be a girl... sakshi slapped my arm lightly and smiled i wanted to wrap my arms around her and hold her close... but not now till i get a yes from her...

The wedding went all good and when we were about to start i was called by her...

Veer can i also come with u to London for few days i feel happy forgetting everything when i am around u i dont want to go to india for now... 

I will carry to London in my arms and walk as well coz it is u who i mean the most... 

I nodded my head and we boarded the flight... i made sure my parent started first then myself and my fairy in the next flight... 

All the time we were enjoying the time and i never wanted this time to end at all... we made a happy landing in London and then i took a cab to drive back to my house...

I called her once i landed... she sounded a kind of lost... what happened to my tweety ?? i was thinking so i made sure that i am going to my tweety first than to my house... for me it is only rose who comes as first priority is my dear little tweety bird who always shuts her wings from flying...

I rang the bell and when she opened the door i was welcomed by the shocking rose who saw me and sakshi... her eyes clearly showed she was missing me... 

I opened my arms and she ran and hugged me and buried herself so that she is invisible from the world... i held her like a protective shield... the house was turned upside down.. she kept her promise of not crying but it turned out to be angry now... fine unless she is not crying anything is ok... Sakshi saw me as she was not able to understand what was going on... 

Dont worry fairy im all urs but for now my tweety need me... 

Nothing sakshi she is my little rose who always gets lost in her deep heart and i have to make her come out of it... 

tweety i called her... she broke the hug and saw me... 

What is this ?? i asked showing the room... she turned and she herself gasped... she saw me and then her twinkling eyes said i dont know look... 

i laughed and looped my hand over her shoulder and gave a small kiss over her head and said thats ok tweety... u were angry missed u breaking the things... if i saw that then i would have teased u till u were turning angry on me...  i said in a mocking tone..

She elbowed me and smiled at sakshi and hugged her.. 

How are u sakshi... its good to see u here... she said with a teasing look at me... i coughed and scratched my head and said im thirsty lemme have something to drink..,. 

Wait Mr. Veer i will bring something to drink... make urself comfortable here... she said with a teasing tone again... sakshi now gasped she turned pink... god these 2 woman i wish i see them always like this happy carefree away from hurt.. 

the day i find who was the love of Rose will be the last day of him and that dumbo rohan he is dead in my hands... i saw rose was setting the things and after sometime she came back with 3 glasses of juice and we were talking... 

I had a call as i did not go for office i have missed some important meetings when i came back i heard their giggles laughs... i felt myself happy... these 2 are now the integral part of my life now... the one who is even gonna think of hurting their shadows will face the worst night mare whose name is Veer... 

I entered the hall and joined them in their talks and we were enjoying as there was no tomorrow....

________________________________________________________________________________

Tadaa... this Veer ufff i dont have much words to say... say me how he is and now im gulping thinking of Rohan the day Veer comes to know the reason for Rose's tears and Sakshi's hurt turns out to be the same person god... what will happen to that poor rohan ?? god help rohan... ha ha ha 

so how was it ?? pls share me ur views as i can improve more... if u guys enjoyed it pls click vote... love u all stay blessed and always smile muhhhaaa