A glimpse....

Surprise surprise... he he he i said next part on Saturday but now i am giving it now... a small thank u gift to you all... say me how it is love u my lovely deariess 😙😙😙😙😙

Rose...

Its been five years since we shifted from London to Ireland... Veer pulled me that day when Rohan asking me will i be with him ?? I was lost... still lost... But sudden increase in weight of my lap made me smile wide... now the reason for me to forget everything and live..... my only solace is to find his smile... his face which makes me forget everything... now he is my world... the little Veer...

This Veer and Sakshi are now working and i am strictly ordered not to work the only reason is him... my little god son Dhruv.... a cute little bundle who is three and half years now...

He climbed over me and sat on my lap and gave one big breathe out as if climbed the mountain of Alps....

What does my Dhruv wants now ?? I asked him with a smile... He twisted his lips and said... twuty ice cream ...

As son as father... tweety....Argh.... Veer u r so dead... I pulled him to me and we made our way to kitchen.... making him sit in the kitchen counter i took one scoop of ice cream and gave that to him... his fav vanilla better not much of problem when it is about vanilla for kids...

We used to speak more and his half broken words are known only to me... the best part for me was taking him to school in my car.... we will start to school in a normal route but while returning back will end in taking him to Veer's office and while returning back home with my entire family... I have cut all the ties with Rohan... better for me and best for him... he needs to heal and move on in his life and i cannot take his heart break as my advantage so i made sure that i was vanished from his life always....

The first one year was really hectic for us.... Veer made this drastic step of shifting to Ireland and we suffered really lot... i was here and he was there in London.. he pulled my old mobile and number and gave me new number... facebok account was under his control... i should speak to him on hourly basis and need to update that Rohan never called me...

I cried for some days then slowly i started to live the life... Veer used to come and visit me with sakshi and this made their fav spot and slowly he expanded his business of back end working here as well... he got more jobs here... then Sakshi was pregnant... that made me really happy... we were cherishing every minute of her mother hood and made Veer work a lot... They permanently shifted here... and we three made a happy home here and i am now totally in the world of Veer and Sakshi... then Dhruv came to my life... the little guy who is now everything...

Dhruv was the name i wanted to keep for the boy child of mine... but i guess that wont happen for me... because still my heart beats rohan's name while his heart beats sakshi's name... I knew he wont change his mind neither mine... my thought was broken when i found Dhruv playing with the spoon and the cup...

Done ?? i asked... he nodded his head... wiping his lips i gave one peak and as it we had no other work we planned to go to the nearby park where Dhruv's new love interest promised to visit us...that thought made me giggle...

Few days ago we were sitting and eating and Dhruv said something which made us all gasp...

Papa i want to marry Shira... Veer literally spitted his food... Sakshi pressed her lips to control her laugh while i wanted to add more fun and said why shira u said last week you wanna marry June ?? Veer saw me with u gotta be kidding me look...

No twuty... June and i broke up... that made bust out of me and Sakshi... and may i know why my little son sakshi asked him.. He , lifting his round eyes on us which was glassy due to tears said she said that she wanna break up with me because i dont know how to write the alphabets properly... saying so he cried out... we couldnt help but laugh all big... i pulled him to my lap and then he was caressed by his parent and Veer said ok marry her but not less that 35 years...

What ?? Sakshi screamed... Look Veer my son is getting married at the age of 25... If you can marry at the age of 25 why not my son then ?? Sakshi asked for the reason...

Because i dont want his life to be ruined at the small age Veer baffled back... that's it more than enough for a Civil war... both fought and Dhruv was clapping and watching the WWE match between his mom and dad...

I giggled and saw him playing with Shira his new found interest for this week....

I got a call from Veer...

Tweety where are u ?? He asked me... park sylverster i spoke back... Fine come we will go out for dinner... we both came back home... he spoke... ok saying so i cancelled the call... when i turned to call Dhruv i couldn't find him...

Dhruv.... Dhruv............. i screamed but no where he was found... where is my son... i ran and searched the entire park but couldn't find him... where is he ?? From the small stall he came running towards me calling me tweety... I went on my knees hugging him tight... he was my only hope to live now... loosing him is like loosing my life, my everything....

When i stood i saw a man standing looking at us from distance ... i couldn't blink even a second of looking at him... dhruv said he was about to get hit in his head by the sea saw....my hold on dhruv was now tightened what would have happened to him if that would have happened... i wouldn't survive even a second without dhruv... dhruv continued... that uncle there pulled me immediately... i was scared so that uncle bought me a small candy... he said... i saw dhruv smiling all wide... i wanted to thank the person who saved dhruv today.... but i couldnt find him.... after a good search of 5 minutes finally i took my car to start for the dinner....

We had really fun time... Veer me sakshi with dhruv.... it was really more than few months we went out for the dinner... Dhruv's adventures were listened by all... he was standing on his chair and shouting it all out and making the others as his audience... they smiled at his antics... once he finished his he man story all were giving him a standing ovation for the great orator...

Sit down i pulled him to the chair and made him eat his food... i felt like i was been watched... i turned to see but found none... but somewhere inside me my heart was rejoicing for an unknown reason.... why is that so ?? When i turned back veer saw me and asked me what... i nodded my head as nothing but no something something is there... we started from there and dhruv slept when we reached home... pulling him with me i.made him to sleep in his room and giving one good night hug to veer i went back to my room... sitting near the window i was watching the abandoned road of ours.... but i could seea shadow looking at me... i crooked my eyes and slowly my eyes widened.... no this is not the thing... this should not happen why is this happening to me ?? Why is he here...
________________________________________________________________________________

Tadaa bunny back to business... can u believe me that i am actually giving an update of this book this soon.... actually as i saw the ranking where our mul my untold love was really went in a good level of coming within 100 ranks...

This is a thank you gift for you guys for making mul coming within #100 in the chart... i donno now which place it is in but atleast once we made it so to thank you all here is a small gift....

Love u all soo much and thank u all for this... 😙😙😙😙

Xoxo...