Daily life... 1

Hiee all bunny here... a day with Rose , Rohan , Veer and Sakshi... please take a look at it... we have 5 more updates of this.. Daily life... the way they are living now.. after every chaos a silent peaceful life... yes but really peaceful life ?? you know why i asked this question in the end of this update... Muhhhaaaaa 

Xoxo...

________________________________________________________________________________

Veer...

Tweety was shouting and he was listening to her all silent... he knew one word then there would be yet another civil war...

He huffed and sat next to me holding his head... i patted his shoulder... he saw me with one pleading look while tweety banged the table by slapping the news paper hard... he was about to speak but i held his hand and nodded don't...

After good few minutes there was silence... how did you manage when sakshi was pregnant... i am dying in fear every day when i see her in anger...  i pressed my lips and said... the only to escape their wrath is to do what they like..

He was blinking... i knew he did not understand anything... but will remember this...

Rohan...

I saw Rossy.. she was sleeping all sound after the checkup session... she was bearing my love in her stomach and i will bear her love in my heart.... I saw her sleeping but my little one is in full form to make his mom to wake up... she was about to throw up... but she closed her mouth... I stopped at a place to help her... After some time she came out and was looking pale... she huffed... before she could say a word i held her close by hugging her... I am sorry Rossy... it's all coz of me you are suffering like this.... she saw me and glared and warned " dare you say a word against my child... yes i am week and i throw up.. but this is all the part of the pregnancy... you should see how Sakshi suffered..." she was shaking in anger... i just need to make her normal... thinking so i kissed her deep... she melted in my arms... she still behaves like a teenage girl who saw her first love... 

You know what rossy... u always make me feel that i was the luckiest man on earth Rossy... she huffed and said "you said the same when you spoke about sakshi to me ??" where did sakshi come now ?? i was thinking... just then i remembered what Veer said...

This is the phrase of life where your love for you life will get changed... wife's will bear all the troubles which the juniors does... physically there would be change... mentally and emotionally as well.. this is the time we have to prove our love to them... make her feel that she deserves the best... make her forget that she is not a burden to you... make her feel that the love which you have for her will never change even anything between you two... 

Rose shall we go out for dinner today ?? i asked her... she saw me in a surprise... why suddenly today ?? did you not like what i prepare... i giggled and pulled her to me... 

Its not like that wifie... it is just a day off for us being a normal husband and wife but being the best friends the way we used to be... her eyes sparkled with happiness... now i got my answer... she wants little little things and i will do all those... smiling at that i pulled her cheeks... she smiled all wide this time...

Ok come saying so she pulled me to the car... we went to her favorite restaurant... we talked and enjoyed every bit of it... suddenly her laugh chocked... she was gagging and ran away to the wash room... without thinking twice i went behind her and rubbed her back when she was throwing up... 

Nothing nothing rossy... i was saying it again and again... this is going to be tough and i will win this test which was infront of me... once she was done she breathed all big... I am sorry Rohan... she mumbled... dont be i spoke back... she smiled faintly...

reaching home i made her sleep.. she had a hard day... she always sleeps hugging me... and i made sure she was sleeping all sound... once she slept i held the belly which was a big round now and i felt my little one is happy to feel my touch... holding it gently i rubbed and spoke to my little one my junior...

hey there buddy.. i donno whether it is he or she... but i just wanna say you something... mommy is really struggling hard... you know what your mother loves you and your dad loves you really more... but for that mommy needs strength... can you help her to take her food... you keep on rejecting it and mommy is continuously throwing up.... will you please do this favor for your dad dear please will you ??

I could feel my little one's moment at the place where i kept my hand... smiling all wide i peaked at her belly... pulling her to me i hummed thank you so much rossy for this perfect life... 

________________________________________________________________________________

Tadaa bunny here... i am speechless to find that this book has made a place within 50 ranks... #46 was the rank today... as a small gift something which i can do i made this update... was not even close... please bear my mistake of this... i missed it like hell... 

Typed in a hurry.. did not even know what i have typed... but a small gift to you all... love you all muhhhhaaa and dont forget to paint the stars and become an artist... share me your views and share this book with your friends...

Xoxo...