I love you Rossy....

Veer...

Life is not the way we want... the one whom we love so much never knew that our heart cries their name and when we receive love we are scared to reciprocate back because of the heart ache... 

Tweety was disturbed past few days... she was suddenly silent... something was bothering her... but i was not able to figure that out... something was bothering her... i called her for a ride... we were silent but her hands were twisting and she was continuously thinking about something but with her face reaction i can say some one... who is that some one to bother my tweety ??

We came to the restaurant but she was silent.. her eyes were fully confused.. yet she was silent.. 

What is it tweety ?? I asked her quietly... she saw me... i frowned.. she was lost... suddenly from no where she hugged me and mumbled i am scared Veer.. i am scared for another heart ache.. i donno what to do now... Heart ache ?? what is she talking about.. wiping her tears i made her normal... 

What is the matter tweety why did u say u r scared of the heart ache ?? She was hesitant to speak but she has to speak out.. I was pushing her and finally she blurted out saying Rohan found me Veer... he found me that i am here.. i am scared what if he is going to hurt me or u ?? 

He wont i said in a normal voice... she saw me confused but spoke again... I am a trouble maker right ?? not even fit to live in the life... right Veer she asked me.. from where on earth is she speaking these kind of bullshit words ?? 

One more time if u speak like this i will kill u i shouted... she broke down and hugged me... i am scared Veer.. i am really scared... i donno what to do ?? What if he says he loves me or what if he is here to hurt me ??

Tweety never jump into conclusion or never take decision based on past experience... take ur time... fix urself but always give every one a chance to live... if u think he truly loves u never say no to that... he might be wrong but he is not bad... saying so i hugged her tight... when i turned to see i saw him standing far from us.. i smiled at him... he smiled back... his eyes were bearing love for my tweety... she deserves the best and i know he is the best for her... They never felt that they were actually in love since long... both are kids in my eyes.. not even an inch bigger than my Dhruv... still they are lost... it is me as a best friend need to help my tweety to find her happiness and when that is knocking the door i should not leave that so which she will always be happy...

I left her there saying i have an important meeting which was purely a lie... I need them to speak first so that they speak their heart... they never confessed their feel for each other which made to many chaos... 

Coming back home i found Sakshi and Dhruv speaking world's biggest issue... is the pasta tasty or not... and if it is then which pasta will be nice... I smiled at them... Sakshi was really the best thing that happened to me...i still have my anger over him but my tweety will be happy only with him because she loves him full of her heart... she never spoke those words and she is carrying it for long... not any more.. I found out Rohan was here way back... i was about to thrash him but when i found him he was not the one whom i met... He was really devastated... his only drug now is my tweety's love... let him get well then i can smash him hard and i can bet tweety wont say anything because she loves me more than her so called lover... smirking at my thought i joined the world conference... 

Rohan... 

I was called by Veer to meet him at the restaurant... how did he found me ?? why is he calling me ?? is he going to warn me but he saw me and said tweety needs u... i was shocked... My rossy needs me as the way i need her.... yes she needs me... he continued " only u can help her with that... i am not here to fight with you... not now ofcourse but later for all the mess u have made with her..." i laughed a bit... he is truly the best friend of my rossy... i can say that... 

I just want her with me... i want my friend back... missing her badly... i spoke in a low tone....u still dont understand that u love her like mad ?? he asked me with how impossible i am look... i saw him up... love will not be with me but i want rossy to be back with me... is this called love ?? am i really in love with my rossy ?? i was confused... 

How could u be so stupid Rohan ?? I knew u love her like hell from back.. Sakshi and u were just an attraction.. if u claim that love then why the hell are u tailing Rose but not Sakshi... Listen to me Mr.Raizada it was always Rose for u no one else can u understand ?? He shouted holding my collar... 

I smiled and nodded and hugged him tight and said i am a fool Veer... really a fool...He too reciprocated back by rubbing my back and said i will bring tweety i mean rose tomorrow here... u guys speak ur heart and while coming back if u can marry her and come before u even think of changing your mind... we laughed... he is a man whom every one deserves... a friend who is really the best and should say Rossy is really lucky to have him.. My trance was broke when i saw Rose looking at me deep... she is looking at me why am i here look... i smiled at her and slowly took steps near her... she was breathing all heavily... i can sense she is really uncomfortable... 

I pressed my lips to suppress my laugh and sat next to her.. she gulped big and saw me... i held her hands which were really shaky and held it tight and said i left these hands and now i feel empty.... will my emptiness be filled with ur love ?? I asked her... her eyes were welled up... her unspoken love was busting out... without even thinking more i held her tight in my embrace and i felt wetness in my shirt because of her tears... With full confidence i said I love u rossy... she gasped,  pulled herself and saw me.... those where the words which she was longing to hear... i said that once but that never had love but this time there is only love... 

When i was about to speak more she slapped me and said this is for leaving me... i smiled but she never gave the chance...  another slap a bit harder than the previous one and said this is for saying ur so called love of sakshi is true which made my heart bleed... 

Is she gonna slap me for all my mistakes... i guess this life wont be enough for that... she raised her hands to slap me again before she could even blink i pulled her to my lap and held both the hands behind her and saw her.... those brown orbs were looking at me as if there is no tomorrow... i smiled and slightly peaked her cheeks... this was making all those tiny hairs to stand in attention... smiled at that i said this the sorry for not being there when u want... kissed her and said this is for leaving u behind and going to sakshi.... she glared at me... again kissing her cheeks a bit deep said this is for making u heart broken.. then this is for making u cry... i was continuing the game... her eyes were pouring and also i left her hand and she was holding my chest now.. and then finally i kissed her forehead and said this is for loving me and missing me... i am sorry rossy i love u soo much.... i said.... 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tadaa bunny here... finally ..... fffiiiinnnnnaaaaallllllyyyyyy he said i love u rose.... fwww this was a long awaited situation and this dumbo is saying now... atleast we can be happy that he said that.... 

Veer forget it my fav always.... he is cute kind lovely... some other words pls... he he he... he is the only one who used brain... so they are happy now... soon this book is gonna be finished... yes... as we saw Rose and Rohan confessed their heart nothing much maximum one or two updated this will end... 

Pls dont forget to paint the stars.. happy friday... have a happy weekend... well i cannot say it tomo i have my office Argh.... leave its my fate lol... love u all... bear hugs... muhhhhaaaaa 

XOxo....