Their mind... (Sneak peak)

Hiee all bunny here.... This is just a sneak peak of what is gonna happen in our journey.... say me how it is.... 

_________________________________________________________________

Rohan....

This is gonna be the best day of my life... here comes the day i was really waiting for... the wedding day... this is just like a dream come true...  she is gonna be mine i am forever gonna be hers... the dream i dreamt every night every day every second was now gonna come true... i really love you sakshi... 

Rose...

Everything is over... all my hopes are finished... he is gonna be hers... they are gonna get married... Rohan... stay happy.... i will never come back to see you in my life again... just stay happy... make her happy... and please forgive and forget me... i love you so much rohan....

Veer....

This was the day i was waiting for.... finally came... the pain of what Sakshi went through is gonna be repaid by Rohan... well all were pre planned... Rohan's family's reputation is going to go for a toss... this was the pay they are paying for the STUPIDEST son of their's..... And i knew he will turn to my tweety.... but not again to her... i made all my plans to get us all back to London... and send for some place far from his reach... she will say yes to that coz we are shifting from London... This time i will make sure that Rohan dares to look at any girl and play with her heart... 

I will protect my tweety and will always be the stupid guy for Sakshi.... only for them...

Sakshi....

Rohan once my favorite name not any more.... I was a stubborn head... once a no is always a no and once a yes is always a yes... i am not a woman who can excuse the mistake even if it is tiny... i gave my 100 % love but he broke that... now i am gonna gift my 100 % hatred.... let him face it.... he made his move and i am making mine... i am gonna make him to taste his own medicine... enjoy it rohan... I hate you Rohan.... my stupid guy is there for me....

One mistake.... One silence.... One dilemma has let to the chaos...

Rohan never loved Rose but he could not see Rose with some one else... he made a biggest mistake of leaving Sakshi whom he claimed as his love on the day of their engagement....

Rose never spoke her heart to him... when she finally decided to say he was in his knees in front of Sakshi... she kept it deep down buried yet couldn't forget him how hard she tried.... 

Veer was a some one whom every one needs... a friend an guide an anchor.. A Sylvester..... he goes to any extend for his people...

Sakshi is a dont you mess with me girl... if once she says no to something it is no always.... always.... 

What is gonna happen to them ?? How is their destiny gonna play with them ?? Let's see on the D Day... their D Day... the wedding day......

_________________________________________________________________

Tadaa bunny back here... a small sneak peaks of what is gonna happen soon is now seen... next is the most awaited part of all of us... the wedding day which is their D DAY.... will update that soon... love you all....muhhhhaaaa dont forget to paint the stars.. 

Xoxo