Looking back of us...

Rose...

I was looking at the old photos of my school days... all were with Rohan... well to the fact only with Rohan... He was the only one who was with me... my only friend... i was always bullied by my classmates coz of my appearance... they all were hating me that i was looking like a nerd... but i wanted to play games... drive a bike... scream on the midnight on a full moon day... 

Rohan became my bench mate to the fact my project mate when we were in my 10th grade... he always showed me all the love which i lost... no one was there the way he was... the pampering the affection the care he showed no one ever did that...

Rohan ; rose what is ur wish...i saw him with a widened eyes.... how can i say all those to him....

Ummm nothing rohan... i said but he caught me...

Rose u trust me right...he asked...i nodded... so say me...what is ur wish ?? He asked...

U should not laugh... he nodded....

Rohan i want to go on a bike drive... and exactly 12 in the night i want one ice cream... in between the trees i want to make a hanging and sleep there... want a tree house... and enjoy the sun rise and sunset in the beach... and like this many... i said and i saw rohan rolling on the floor and laughing hard...

This is it... thats all u want rossy ?? God u r seriously a cute little kid... he said and pulled my cheeks... i slapped his hand and pouted...

Ok dear now come saying so he pulled me...

Where ??

Shushhh come u trust me right then come with me... saying so he pulled me...

We came to his bike and he hopped in by wearing his helmet and asked me to sit behind... i was nervous... never sat on a bike... i know to ride a cycle but bike was like a dream to me... mom always drives a car so bike was my desire obsession to ride...
He pulled me and made me sit behind him... i was shivering when he gently squeezed my hand and said trust me... i trusted him... we started and he was so dead slow.

Rohan a bit faster pls...i said....

Anything rossy.... saying so he raised the speed... i gasped and hugged him tight then he screamed rose open ur eyes.... i slowly opened and saw... that was a different experience.... the tress were running behind us fastly and the air was soo chill....

Stand up and scream... he shouted... i nodded and slowly stood with the help of holding his shoulder.... i was damn nervous but rohan made me to do that.... i did that and slowly i gained confidence and left one hand and the other hand was over his shoulder....

Wooooooooo i screamed and laughed..... rohan best day ever i said.... enjoy he said back.... i removed my hair band and waved my head and my free hair were dancing to the tunes of the wind that was blowing....

We halted after an hour ride and i was smiling all wide... i hugged and said always be with me rohan pls.... he said i will always be with u rose...

We went back and he left for his house and i was not able to sleep because of the ride... was smiling all wide and finally slept thinking only of my rohan....

It was the summer vacation... he mostly had friends coz he was always with me and I was with him soi knew his full details...his family his little sister every one...

He called me around 11 in the night...

Rose.. Rose.... he husked..i shushed it and slept... suddenly j was shaken...i gasped and woke and saw rohan in his night track pant and a grey t.shirt...