Chapter 1

Continued...

Danielle's POV

"Danielle wai-"

I looked back and noticed him, the man of my dreams, the one for me, Jack Finnegan Gilinsky.

"Jack!" I yelled as he ran towards me.

"Baby," he called to me once he reached me.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry about everything. I miss you, I messed up so badly, and you know I did. I just wasn't responsible enough to or capable enough to own up to my mistakes. I regret doing all these awful things I did to you, it affected you really badly, I ruined everything between us. I ruined a relationship and a friendship. I just left you there, out in the cold, free from my grasp, I never talked to you, I abandoned you when you needed me the most. I'm the reason you cried yourself to sleep, and I hate that. You saw me with everyone else, but when it came to you, I acted like you were non-existent, because I'm so dumb. I acted without thinking and broke two persons. I can never stop thinking about the pain I put you through and I can never live with that. But I'm owning up to my mistakes now, and I still love you. I want you there with me, throughout our future, I want you right next to me. I understand you might not feel the same way, but I do. I'm in love with you Danielle Claire!"

I couldn't speak, my heart swelled with love for this man.

I instantly grabbed his face and smashed my lips onto his.

"I'm also in love with you Jack Finnegan Gilinsky,"

***

The day after Jack and I reunited, we agreed to keep things going slow, so we went out in a couple of dates. And after three months of being together, everything is going great.

My mom absolutely loves Jack and I'm pretty sure his parents are okay with me.

The month after we got together, the whole truth came out. Sophia's baby wasn't Jack's child and that relieved him. She had actually gotten pregnant from her ex-boyfriend who left her.

But as of right now, Jack and I were ready to go have a talk with Tyler. He told me he would tell me the truth because he didn't feel right about anything he did.

"Babe, I still think this is a bad idea," jack commented as I finished getting ready.

"Well I have to start somewhere honey. But why are you scared, you'll be there with me throughout everything, right?" I asked.

He smiled at me, "of course baby,".

"Okay, then let's get going if we want to get there on time," I laughed as I finished slipping on my shoes.