Chapter 2

Time Jump: 1 year and a half

Danielle's POV

"Jack honey, can you take the trash outside while I finish cleaning the table?" I yelled through the house.

He quickly came in running and gave me kiss before leaving with the trash.

I smiled to myself. Everything was going great. Jack and I saved up enough money and bought ourselves a new house in LA. Of course our parents helped in any way they could which meant a lot. And speaking about parents, my mom wanted to dedicate her future traveling around the world since it was what my father wanted for her. She always has dreams of traveling the world but she never wanted to put our family in danger.

Also, new babies have been introduced to our family of friends. Jack and I were the only ones without one. We absolutely wanted one and we've been trying hard. Let's just say, there might be something there. Oh and Nash and Taylor, they also haven't had kids because they felt like they weren't ready.

Jack and I were cleaning the house because later on tonight, everyone was going to come over and hang out.

We hadn't talked much among us friends so we decided to make a little get together. I was beyond excited to see everyone and their little family.

"Baby, it's almost four," jack reminded me.

"Shit, well I'm done so let's go take showers," I replied.

"First on up doesn't have to clean the house tomorrow," he bet.

I nodded me head and ran up the staircase.

"That's not fair, you got a head start!" Jack laughed from downstairs.

Of course I got there first so I quickly got into the shower, making jack take one of the other showers.

I took my time and made sure I shaved any where I had hair. I kept on getting frustrated as I kept feeling hair even though I had gone over that piece about 100 times.

I rinsed my body and got out.

Jack was already out, getting ready.

"Oh my god Jack! It's almost 5!" I yelled frustrated.

He nodded his head as if nothing worried him as I ran around our room, getting ready.

***

"I'm so glad you guys came!" I excitedly yelled.

"We miss you aunt Dani!" Nina and Victoria yelled as they ran up to me.

Josh soon ran into my arms and gave me kisses.

"Hey buddy, she's mine," jack joked.

I laughed as josh was clueless as to what that meant.

"Is everyone ready to eat?" I asked.

Everyone yelled back with a "yes" so I went ahead and served everyone.

After serving everyone, we were all around the kitchen enjoying our meal. Everything had gone quiet so I decided to surprise everyone.

"Jack, can you get what's in the oven," I smiled excitedly.

"Yeah of course baby,"