Chapter 12

Danielle's POV

1 year later

It was currently 2 o'clock in the morning and Alex kept crying. I was tired of having to wake up every time Alex cried and jack was no help.

"Jack can you please just get him this one time?!" I yelled frustrated.

"Danielle I'm tired okay?" He angrily spoke.

"From what? You haven't done shit. I would understand if you had a job, but you don't, you spend most of your time playing basketball with the guys!"

"You know what Danielle, I'm sick and tired of you constantly making me seem like I do nothing. We don't even spend time together anymore, we haven't had sex in like 2 months!"

"Is that all I am to you, is that all I'm here for? For sex?" I asked as I got up and began to change.

"That's not what I meant-"

"Then what did you mean?! You know what, this isn't worth my time," I quickly got changed and walked out of our room and into Alex's room.

I got him out of his crib and sat down on the rocking chair.

"Danielle, that's not what I meant. I'm sorry," jack said as he walked into the room.

"I don't care Jack, you can go fuck anyone you want since I'm not meeting your needs,"

"This is what I'm fucking talking about. I'm always trying to say sorry or fix things but you're just being a straight up bitch about it!"

Alex cried harder as jack yelled.

Tears began pouring out of my eyes, so I quickly got up and ran down the hall and down the stairs.

I heard no footsteps but I ran, not wanting jack to catch up.

I finally got my keys and heard jack running to me.

I hurried and ran outside and towards my car, it was hard as tears kept pouring out my eyes.

"Danielle!" Jack ran.

I quickly jammed my keys and turned on my car and left.

2 days later

"Hi Mrs. Claire,"

"Well hello son," my mom spoke.

Jack's voice was easy to recognize, but I didn't want to hide from him anymore

"Can I speak to your daughter?" He asked with a soft tone.

"Of course,"

My mom walked into the living room with jack right behind her.

"Honey, jack's here," she said.

I nodded my head and got up.

I walked towards jack and led him outside.

I knew there was going to be yelling so I made sure to close the door.

"Hi baby," Jack said, as he got closer to me.

Uncomfortable, I moved back and looked up at him, he looked hurt.

"Look Danielle I'm sorry for exploding on you like that the other day"

"Why couldn't you have said that sooner, why didn't you come yesterday? Even if I'm mad at you, I expected you to come for me if you actually love me!" I sobbed.

"Danielle, baby I'm sorry. I should've came, but I was scared of you not wanting to see me,"

"Do you even want to be with me?" I asked.