Chapter 5

Danielle's POV

"Ready?" I asked Lauren as she had just finished getting ready to leave.

It was 5 in the morning and Lauren's plane left at 6. She was completely sure she wanted to leave so she decided to book her plane back early to not disturb anyone.

She was hesitant, when it came to me or anyone helping her, but we kept pleading.

The only ones who were awake and knew about this was Jack, Nash, Andrea, Sammy, Taylor (G) and I.

Lauren had tears forming in her eyes but she was acting strong. She didn't want Hayes to know anything until the morning, when he wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

Once the guys finished packing everything, we got in our rental van and left.

+

"Flight 106 is now boarding,"the speakers announced.

Lauren got up and gave us all hugs and thanked us for coming with her. But she couldn't keep up the act as her tears began to stream.

"Take care Laur, call me when you get home," Nash said as he kissed her forehead and then messes with her hair.

"Thank you Nash," she cried.

"I love you, you're like a sister to me, you mean the world to me," Nash said as he hugged her.

"I love you too," she sobbed.

"But promise me this, don't cry about him anymore," he cleaned her cheek.

She smiled and nodded.

She looked back and waved at all of us before leaving.

"Lauren!" Someone yelled.

"Lauren wait!" Hayes yelled.

Lauren looked back and tears began streaming down her face once again.

"Baby, wait!" He said as he ran towards her.

"What Hayes!" She sobbed.

"I love you Lauren, I really do! I need you!" Hayes yelled.

"Don't, don't say if you don't mean it," she sobbed.

"Of course I mean it, I need you!"

But she nodded her head and ran in.

Hayes tried running after her but was stopped," I'm sorry sir, you don't have a ticket for this flight,".

There was no use, because it was too late, he had broken her enough for her to give him a second chance.

"Lau- what the hell!" He yelled frustrated.

"Hayes stop!" Nash yelled.

"How could you guys let her go!" He yelled again.

Jack hugged me, and comforted me.

"You don't deserve her. You caused this!" Nash yelled back as tears streamed down his face.

"That's not true!" Hayes yelled back.

"Open your fucking eyes Hayes! You completely broke her!" Nash cried.

Hayes also had a few tears, but not as many as Nash. Hayes was more mad than sad.

Nash walked out with Taylor following him.

Hayes began sobbing and I hugged him. Even though he messed up, I felt bad for him.

"I-I lost her!" He yelled.