Chapter 3

A week later

Danielle's POV

"Honey, were almost there," I whispered as I lightly shook Jack awake.

Once jack opened his eyes, I kept my gaze on the view that stood outside the airplane window.

We had finally gotten to Hawaii after a week of waiting for my doctors approval to travel.

"You may exit the airplane," the speakers spoke as the flight attendants stood on each side of the door for any help needed.

+

"Oh my god, th-this is amazing!" Vanessa jumped.

We had all pitched in and got the biggest house that was available to fit our whole family.

It clearly was going to be hard as Mahogany had her little baby Nicole, Claudia had baby Josh, Bethany had the twins; Victoria and Nina, but she also had Alexander, the new member. Also, about 10 months ago Andrea gave birth to baby Sean.

Also, Hayes decided to come along with his 'friend' Lauren. She was absolutely beautiful and nice, I've talked to her twice but she seemed like a sweet genuine girl.

"Babe, how are you feeling after that plane ride?" Jack asked. He'd been asking me the same question the whole ride here which didn't annoy me but, it actually made me really happy.

"I'm great honey, don't worry," I kissed him.

"As the bigger family, I believe Beth and I should get the master bedroom," Cameron announced.

Everyone agreed, seeing as they had three kids.

Jack and I didn't care which room we got because we clearly didn't need all that space. But we ended up getting a pretty big room, I mean all the rooms were huge.

"Guys, all the rooms are sound proof, so you can keep her moaning all night!" Sammy yelled.

"Sammy our kids!" Alexa yelled even though she didn't have any.

Sammy looked around and saw baby Sean in his small crib.

"Oops! ....he's too small to understand what's even happening," he laughed as he picked him up and carried him around.

"You owe me Samuel," Bethany laughed as she took him from Sams arms and made him stop crying.

"SAM!" Andrea yelled from upstairs.

Sam quickly ran up the steps as his sons sons kept getting louder.

"Guys, I have someone I want you to meet!" Hayes yelled throughout the house.

Everyone looked at him while he began to introduce Lauren.

"Guys this is Lauren, she's basically my best friend and she's the same age as me,"

I looked at lauren and she couldn't stop but stare at Hayes with a huge smile. She blushed at the sound of her name. But her smile seemed to fade away as Hayes introduced her as his friend.

Everyone greeted her until Sammy had to act immaturely again.

"You guys fucking? Sammy asked with a serious tone.

Hayes shook his head and laughed,"Nah man, never,".

I looked over at Lauren and she seemed serious but mostly hurt. She clearly liked Hayes but he was too blind to see.

+

"Now that everyone's done unpacking, let's go out and enjoy the beach!" Jack yelled.