Chapter 14

9 months pregnant

Danielle's POV

"Daddy no!" Alex yelled as jack chased him around.

Jack quickly caught up to him and picked him up.

"Let's go the swings now!" Alex cheered.

Jack took him to the swings and lightly pushed him as Alex swung his feet back and forth.

Today we had decided to go the park and enjoy ourselves. Since I was about to pop at any given moment, I had to sit back in the bench and watch them play. I'm so proud of being able to give birth to two more angels because I know jack will be absolutely amazing.

"Mommy I love you!" Alex yelled.

I smiled,"I love you honey!"

"Daddy loves you too," jack yelled as he winked.

I shook my head and looked down as I thought about all the possibilities in becoming such a big family. A few weeks ago, jack and I decided on some names for our babies. We came up with Ethan and Bailey.

"Mommy can we gew ice cweam?" Alex asked.

I nodded and slowly got up as jack held my arm for support.

2 weeks later- 2am

"Baby you're doing amazing," jack reassured me as the nurses rushed me into the hospital.

"Jack don't leave me!" I yelled towards him.

"Honey we're only taking you to the back to check on you and if we see how far along you are, than your husband will be able to come right along," one of the nurses spoke.

Tears poured out of my eyes as the pain began growing. All I could think about is that in a few hours I would be able to hold my babies alongside my family.

Jack's POV

"Daddy was wrong with mommy?" Alex asked as he sat on his grandmothers lap.

"It's okay buddy she'll be okay," I said as I ran my fingers through his hair.

1 hour later

My parents, Danielle's mom and all of our friends were already here. None of us could wait any longer to see my baby girl and our beautiful babies.

"Jack Gilinsky, your wife needs you," a nurse announced.

I quickly got up and kept my pace along the nurses.

"Baby!" I almost yelled as I saw Danielle.

"Jack, I literally can't!" She cried.

"Oh honey, everything will be alright, trust me,"

"No fuck you! You don't have two human beings coming out of your vagina!" She yelled.

"Ma'am you still have some time left before birth, you need to calm down," the nurse advised.

"No you listen he-" Danielle argued.

"Oh honey," Meghan said as she ran in, stopping Danielle from continuing her argument.

"Oh my baby," Danielle's mom said right after Meghan.

"How are you darling?" My mom asked Danielle.

"Oh you know other than the pain, I'm doing absolutely amazing," she answered.

My eyes widened at disbelief and saw the doctor chuckle as she noticed me.

"How's my son doing?" My mom asked.

"I'm just nervous but very excited," I smiled.

"Where's Alex?" Danielle asked.

"The boys decided to stay with the kids," Bethany laughed.

Danielle reached out her hand for me and I lightly squeezed it.

She looked at me and smiled.

"But anyways, since you two are having a pair, what names are you thinking about?" Vanessa asked.

Just as she finished all the guys and our kids came in, but that didn't stop Danielle.

"Well jack and I either wanted Ethan for our baby boy and for the middle name it would be Grant and we are set for the baby girl, her name will be bailey," Danielle took over.

"Omggggg that's so adorable," everyone cheered.

Sam handed me over a sleepy alex and i took him.

"Thanks Sam," both Danielle and I said.

He nodded.

Questions kept being thrown around to take up time for our wait.

+

"Jack get the nurse!" Danielle yelled.

I instantly shot up and called the nurse in.

About three ran in and all began asking Danielle questions as I stood behind, terrified for my wife.

"okay sir are you ready?" one of the nurses asked.

I just stood there starring at danielle in disbelief. I couldn't even begin to understand the amount of pain she was, I only noticed her tears and knew that it was more than enough.

"baby you've got this," I said as I kissed her.

She nodded and continued yelling from pain.

"alright Mrs. Gilinsky on the count of three start pushing as hard as you can,"

"here squeeze as hard as you need to," I told Danielle.

She grabbed my hand and tightened her grip every second.

"one"
"two
"three!"

And after what felt a lifetime, our baby boy came out first.

"here's your son," doctor Gonzales showed us.

"keep going ma'am,"

And once again, Danielle fought through everything and pushed.

"well Mr. and Mrs. Gilinsky we are sorry to inform you but...

_

i'm backkkkk!