Chapter 6

Danielle's POV

"Jack I'm scared," I whispered as the cold air glided along my skin.

"Just hold on baby, everything will be okay," he repeated.

I nodded my head and walked along as I tightly held onto his arm.

It was pitch black which was harder seeing where we were going.

"Are we almost there?" I quietly asked.

"Shh, baby...." he quieted us down.

".....I'm sorry everything went wrong," he spoke as we stoped.

12 hours earlier

9AM

"Babeee-" jack kept yelling until he found me.

"How are both of my babies doing?" He asked as I stood in front of the mirror and admired my bump.

"Great, we are absolutely perfect, but how is my hu-boyfriend doing?" I asked.

I instantly looked at jack to see if he noticed my mistake but he didn't seem to when he quickly answered back.

"I'm doing great babe," he kissed my cheek.

I smiled as he rapped his arms around my waist and laid is head on my shoulder.

Maybe he ignored it because it was too soon.

+

Jack's POV

After I brought Danielle in her breakfast, I walked out onto our balcony and thought for a few minutes.

In the morning, while Danielle was in the bathroom, admiring her baby bump, she made a mistake and almost called me her husband. There's nothing bad with, considering the fact that we both love each other and want to spend the rest of our lives together. But there was one major issue, I still hadn't asked her to marry me.

It's not like I didn't want to, I've been scared to ask. I don't to ask too quickly and have her distance herself. But I think we're both ready for this, so tonight I was going to pop the question, out at the beach.

Because I can't wait for us to be together, and for our family to continue growing.

"Babe?" Danielle asked from inside.

"Yeah?" I asked as I walked back inside the room.

"What were you thinking about?" She asked.

I knew I couldn't tell her what I was actually thinking about, so I had to come up with something good in about 5 seconds.

Come on jack, think!

"Just if we wanted to continue living in LA or you know, moving to somewhere less crowded," I finally answered.

"Babe, everything that we have is in LA. Your career is in LA, our friends are, and our family will too. Don't worry about it, everything will work out," she assured me.

After hearing myself say that, I actually wondered if we should stay in LA. But after hearing Danielle's valuable reasons, I know that within time, we'll figure it out, but for right now, LA was our home.