Chapter 4

Danielle's POV

"...it turns out, I-I'm pregnant again," she sobbed.

"Oh my god, that's great news!" We all cheered.

Until we heard a cough from behind and turned around to meet a speechless Sammy.

"Andrea, baby I'm so sorry. But we're having another baby?" He asked as he walked over.

Andrea did nothing but shake her head up and down as a smile grew on her face.

"Baby, that's amazing!" Sammy said as he ran over to Andrea and consoled her, which only made her cry even more.

We all decided to give them some privacy so I went up to their room and laid Sean in his crib. He was absolutely beautiful. I know I say that about every baby, but it's true, they're all perfect.

"Baby, what are you doing here," jack spoke as he reached me.

"Just taking care of baby Sean," I said as he snaked his arms around my waist.

"Can't wait to have our little baby Gilinsky running around the house," he chuckled.

"Me neither," I softly spoke as a smile spread across my lips.

"I love you babe," jack said as he planted a kiss on my cheek.

"And I love you too,"

+

2 days later

"I made pancakes!" Alexa and Maggie yelled as everyone entered the kitchen.

"You guys better start cooking some more up cause I know damn well I can finish all of those," Sammy said as he entered with Andrea, his arm around her waist as he had a smile plastered on her lips.

"Oh no, that's your plate, we have more over here," they both, Alexa and Maggie said as they moved out of the way.

They already had so many so everyone got and served themselves.

"So what are we going to do today?" Shawn asked.

"Let's just go out, get some food and have a picnic on the beach. And then we can play with the kids," Taylor (G) suggested.

Everyone seemed to be happy with the idea so after we finished eating, we all took showers and got ready.

"Ready babe?" Jack asked as I got out of the bathroom.

"Yes!"

"Wow. Wow. Wow. What are you wearing?!? That's too short," he yelled.

"No it's not, now come on, we're gonna be the last ones there if we don't hurry!" I said as I pulled onto his shirt.

But before I could drag him out of the room, he grabbed one of his flannel and happened to tie it around my waist.

"Jackkkk!" I yelled, annoyed.

"Babe you look great," he smirked.

I didn't say anything else because I didn't mind, it actually wasn't that bad.

"Nice look Dani, you look great!" Mahogany complimented.

"That's what I said!" Jack responded.

"Thank you!" I yelled back.