Chapter 7

Danielle's POV

".....I'm sorry everything went wrong," he spoke as we stopped and he took the bandana off.

I looked around me and almost cried. It was absolute beautiful, everything around me looked absolutely perfect.

"Danielle Claire, I'm totally in love with you. Whole, painful, true love. The kind of love that burns so intensely feels like an explosion of fireworks in your body. The love that leaves you sleepless but exhilarated, speechless but poetic, lost but exactly where you are meant to be. The feel-so-much-you-get-scared kind of love. The can't-sleep-can't-breathe -can't-eat kind of love. The love I never knew I was searching for, until I found you. I just want to spend late nights with you. I want to be the one you go to when you're hurt and sad. I want to be the one that strokes your hair while you're laying on my lap. I want to give you early morning kisses and late night cuddles. I just want to be the person that gives you the world. Please just let me be that person, because at the end of the day you're the person I want to come home to. You're the person I want to tell how my day went. You're the person I want to share my happiness, sadness, frustration and success with," he gently spoke as he took my hand.

And in seconds, Sammy, Alexa, Taylor G, and Carter showed up with posters.

"So in front of all our friends, will you Danielle Claire, do the honors in marrying me?" Jack asked as he knelt down and held my hand out while he revealed the ring, still placed in its box. I looked around at the poster, each with a word of will you marry me, written on it.

"Of course, because I am also madly in love with you, Jack Finnegan Gilinsky," I said before he slid in the ring and kissed me.

Every single one of our friends cheered.

"Our baby will be absolutely perfect," he assured, as he placed his hand on my belly.

"Hey sorry for my writing, but congrats Dan!" Sammy yelled, using a new nickname for me, which I wasn't up for.

"I asked Alexa to make them, but Sammy insisted on doing it,"jack answered while I laughed.

"He messed it up," Alexa said annoyed.

"You're just jealous!" Sammy said as he ran towards Andrea.

"Anyways, congrats I'm so happy for you two!" Alexa cheered.

"Thank you!"

"Dani, Jack congrats," Shawn said.

Everyone went around congratulating us, and the whole night was amazing.

"Hey congrats Dani," Hayes said as he hugged me.

"Thank god you found time out of your schedule to come here, who you fucking next?" Nash asked, evidently mad.

But before Hayes could answer I pulled on his arm and shook my head. I'm sorry for being selfish, but I didn't want any drama today.

He nodded his head and walked away.

The rest of the night went amazing.

+

"Morning honey,"I said as jack walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning baby," he kissed my cheek.

"So have you guys thought of any names?" Shawn asked.