Chapter 13

Jack's POV

"Danielle, I-I..I'm so sorry I-I just don-,"

Danielle looked at me confused as she thought I was actually giving up on our family.

"-no I-i mean I'm sorry I haven't been there for you. I really need to focus on my family, I really do want to have a big family with you,"

And for the first time in a while, Danielle smiled.

"Jack, I'm sorry about what I said about Daniel, it wasn't true. I promise with everything I've got that those were just the hormones getting to me,"

"It's okay baby, but when did you find out you were pregnant?" I asked her.

"Well it was a month after, I guess it wasn't food poisoning," she laughed as I held her in my arms.

"Pa," Alex yelled as he ran out, with Mrs. Claire chasing him.

I pulled him in with my arm and brought him closer.

"Hey little guy, what do you think about having a little brother or sister around?" I asked him.

Alex looked up at me and Danielle, for his age he was smarter than most kids, he smiled,"well wich one a i gewwing?"  

"We don't know yet," Danielle replied.

Alex had his thinking face on,"how abouw if we gew a wiwwle sistwwew and bwoower,"

I smiled, I too wanted a little girl and boy.

-Months Later-

Danielle's POV

Today was the day that jack and I had our second doctor appointment in a while.

I was now 6 months along and everything had gone smoothly. Jack, Alex and I decided a few weeks ago to begin decorating the new baby's room which also turned into remodeling Alex's room, as he decided he was old enough for a car bed.

"Ahh I'm always glad to see the beautiful Gilinsky family back," doctor Gonzales said as he gave Alex a high five.

"Now let's get straight into this as I know you two are a very busy couple," he joked as jack and I laughed.

"So you two were expecting a baby,"

I nodded

"Well let's check him/her out,"

"Ah okay Mrs. Gilinsky there seems to be your baby- well there's seems to be a misunderstanding," he paused.

I looked over at jack as he squeezed my hand.

"Looks like you've got two little angels in there Mrs. Gilinsky,"

Jack and I looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Wait. Are you serious?!?" Jack asked.

Doctor Gonzales smiled as he nodded.

I nodded in disbelief.

Having two kids at one time.

Don't get me wrong, I'm absolutely amazed and excited but I'm also terrified.

"I'll be sure to hand over the genders to your friends when they come pick them up," he smiled.

The next week.

"Girl you look amazing" Meghan twirled me.

I laughed as everyone began to arrive.

Two weeks ago Bethany and the other girls agreed to throw us a surprise party. Jack completely agreed and so did I.