Chapter 1:Welcome to Yandere High!

The summer ended as I walked around the streets heading to this school called Yandere High? I think this School is full of Otakus. XD

Hello! I'm Funneh. Today is my first day to this New school? For short its called YH..

YH.. Anyways.. I walked in the side walk while sipping the coffee from Starbucks and My other hand on my pocket. It was early in the morning.. 6 am? Yep its that Early.

As i continued. I saw the sight of a huge building and.. almost a Park? I dont know.. they where accross each other. I think I'm here now. There was a big truck.. and people carrying boxes on that 'Park.'

When i walked closely. It was a Dorm.. Oh Im an idiot..

Wait.. that's right! Dorm!!

I took out my Keys and saw the keychain named Room 102?

As i Approached. There was a Girl.. with Golden eyes that shines like Gold.. And hair almost looks Gold.

She looks Gold.

"Oh thank God! I'VE BEEN WAITING." She sighed deeply.
She rises up from where she sits and smiles at me.

"Hi! My name's Gold!" Oh.

She offers me her hand for a shake.

I stared at it..

Should I?

Should I...

Should I shake her hand..?

"Um.. Miss?" She waves her other hand where she's holding her phone.

"Sorry.. i spaced out! I-I'm Funneh!" I nervously shaked her hand too fast. (>_<)

Then she started to hold in her laugh and.. snicker.

"You know your name is Funny.. eh? It describes also your personality!" She smiled. She's so kind... She's the first person to be nice to me.. (;__;")

"You.. you're so nice.." My mouth moved itself!? WHAT THE HECK.

She couldnt bare holding her laughter. She bursted out and holds her stomach. As she dramatically wipes a tear in her eye.

"I think we can be BEST friends." She giggled.. Omigod.

THIS IS GUNNA BE THE BEST DAY EVAHHH!! \(^O^)/

After 2 hours...

Gold and I settled all of our stuff in our rooms. We are dorm partners.. but the dorm has two rooms. Almost like an apartment.

After that...

We settled our bags and headed to the Campus. We've talked so much. Until.. a guy crossed paths. Huh.. this guys style looks Dork-ish.

"Oh hey Kyran!" Gold greeted to the guy. He stammered.

"G-goodmorning G-g-gold!" He blushes. Oh I see what's going on here.. Huehuehue *Smiles Maniacally* (=^O)

\_(=3o) _/ <-----You like her~

He ignores me and looked away.
Thought so! He's in Denial. Huehuehuehue

Lets think of a Ship name.. :3 I think of..

"Aha...!" Brain researching 0%

..........

(^~^)

(>~<)

(._.)