Chapter 13: What Exactly Happened?

A few Months later..
Funneh walked down the Hallway again.. It felt different. Her friends are not in her side right now.. After a few months. Alec has not been present. He rarely gets into school. Valerie has a Love Life now.. And also busy with her student council job.

Gold? She hangs with Kyran.. Evan he is there but not always..

The Guy has some business always for Band practice.

So she's alone for now. The class was really boring. It felt quiet for Funneh and for some reason.. It was sad.

A little while later. It seemed like Class took forever for her. She jogged to the Cafeteria with a hungry stomach. She sees Kyran and Gold.

"Hey!" Funneh called as she waved at the table that they're sitting at.

Gold glances. Her eyes widened completely.

And she nervously waved at Funneh.

"Weird." She thought.

Funneh walk up to them and slammed her hands to the table.

"Okay Spill the beans. What's going on? Why are you guys avoiding me." She exclaimed as Gold was startled and also Kyran.

Gold sighs deeply.

"We can discuss this Later." She whispered as Funneh gave the two a suspecting look.

"I knew it. You guys are really hiding something from me." She said biting a Burger to her mouth and munched it.

Kyran and Gold exchanged looks. And they both breathe in relief.

"Look Funneh.. We need to go into the Principal's office first Okay?" Gold explains. As Funneh nearly chokes.

"W-what?" Nervously funneh Replied. After finishing lunch.. Gold and Kyran where called through the speakers.

Funneh noticed this..

These two are always called in the Principal's office often now..

As they walked heading to the office..

Funneh imagined a few events.

Are they a thing?
Did they do something really Bad?
Are they troublemakers?
Is it my Birthday and are they trying hard to surprise me?

No Funneh.

She shook her head of that last thought.

Idiot. Your birthday is in a few months.

She said to herself.

They arrived infront of the doors. The two infront of her exchanged looks.

As they opened the door.
Revealed a woman sitting in her office chair.

"I have been waiting for you young ones to discuss-- what is Funneh doing here!?" She panics frantically.

Gold shivers a little. Funneh turned to confused.

"Ma'am! We uh.." Gold was sounding nervous.

"I wanted to know what they are hiding from me." Said Funneh. As she gulped and Kyran face palms.