Chapter 6: I challenge you to a Challenge!

A/n: Here's a long chap for you people who really Love this! Thank you so Much!

Funneh walked around the halls normally again. No fights, no Felicia hanging around, No gangsters, No bullies. Because.

The student council president stood walks beside her too. She talks too much. She blabbers all about her crush.

"Valerie.. Look, whatever you are talking about i don't really care." Funneh sighs deeply.

Valerie flinches to Funneh.

"Geez! You really are a flippin Savage Mate." Valerie laughs at Her.

"Ahehe.. What ever." She growls and grumpily walks when got in to the room.

She got water bucket on her head.

Everyone laughs at her inside the class room.

"Oh what the f@)#*. That was supposed to be for--"

"Your language Daredevil!" Valerie had an angry aura.

"That was supposed to be for Kyran.. But oh well i guess you deseve it!" Alec sats on his desk like a bad boy.

Funneh only glares at him. Even if her top of her body is wet. She sat on her chair and just stayed quiet.

"Hey Dwarfie! Aren't you supposed to dry up!?" He shouts at Funneh's ear.

"Eh Don't care." She replied shortly and looked like Spacing out.

What's wrong with you. Your weird.

"Hey Funneh!! Too scared to talk back to the daredevil!?" Their other classmates teases and kept laughing.

"I challenge you to A CHALLENGE DWARFIE!"  Alec declared with a sadistic face.

"Sure Whatever." She quickly answered.

"Funneh!! I have tacos! Wanna have one for Lunch?" Gold appeared from the door.

"Ok. I guess so."

Gold stops.

"AAAWALLLEEEECC DID YOU DO SOMETHING TO FUNNEH!?" Gold glares at him. And rages.

"I challenged her to a challenge you nugget head." Alec smirks.

"Im gunna kill you." A vein popped up at Gold's head while clenching her fists to sound.

"If you can." Alec teases.

The end of the day... (Play the song)

"Ok what's the challenge." Funneh simply asks.

"Simple run around this field 5 times. While racing." Alec smiles mischievously.

"And what can i win or get from it?" Funneh asks again with a boring tone.

"If you win its up to you what You can do to me. But if I win.."

"You'll be mine." Alec holds her cheeks.

Girls began to scream.

Alec looks at Evan behind with confidence and an arrogant smile.

"Wanna have your mouth get Kicked off of your stupid Face." Funneh raises her fists yet with a complete emotionless expression.

The gun's trigger was already pulled. The race started.

Funneh was the head.

She looks cool.

But Alec looks a little annoy frustrate about beated by a girl or for being uncool from his classmates.

So he rans quickly more than Funneh. He was. The head.. Funneh was behind.