Chapter 12: Between the Two

A/n: i got hyped seeing Funneh's new episode of Yandere High with Vengeance High.

And really sorry for this super late update. I am so busy because its our summer here..

On with the story!!

Funneh's POV
With a blink of an eye. I was infront of a man? With a knife in hand. With a blink of an eye.

I was laying in my own bed room. Gold sat next to me as I was cluelessly arose.. As I rise up Gold hugged me tightly with a relieved look in her face.

"What happened?" I asked her while raising one of my eyebrows. She lets go and smiles..

"Everyone was so worried!" Gold cried. I looked around to see its only us inside.

"The Guys went home.. Alec and Evan looked so Furious and panicked when you pass out." She smiles awkwardly.

I passed out?

"I fainted?" I asked. Gold gave me a stare. As she blinked her eyes multiple times.

"Nonsense. Its better not to look at the past." She exclaimed stretching her arms out. And stood up.

"Come on Funneh.. We're having Dinner."

Dinner? Wait.. OH NO GOLD COOKED!?

My body feels sore! There's pain everywhere around. My back hurts.. My arms seems it wants to wear off. Then my legs.. I can barely move them!

"Funneh!" Gold called me.

x_x Oh No.. I have to taste Gold's burnt food again!

"Just letting you know Funneh! If you are secretly hating that I cooked. Then your not gonna taste anything of this goodies!" Gold sounded a little upset.

Well? I really need to eat. Cause if I dont. I might have Stomach problems.

I decided to go out of the room and when I decided to..

There where FOOD LOOKING DELICIOUS..

BUT.. i'm not sure if Gold is playing a little trick on me..

"Don't you wanna eat? I made these." Gold smirks as I gave her a suspecting look.

"Liar." I mouthed. Then she raises her hands up with defeat.

"Okay Alec and Evan had a bit of Cooking duel before they left and there was so much food." She frowned and inserts a spoonful of food in her mouth.

"They... Can Cook?" I was clueless. I hopped in to the table and got my spoon full of Soup.

I was looking at the Soup curiously. It looks simple.. But when i tried to taste it.

Damn I don't wanna stop. So i started to eat more because I felt really hungry! Plus this food is so delicious!

"So Funneh did you choose between the two?" Gold spoke as i stopped eating.

"What do you mean Gold?" I asked. Giving her a puzzling tone..

What does she mean Did I choose or chose between the two? What two?

"Oh,You know between Evan and Alec? Who do you choose?" Gold answered giving me..

A lenny Face? What the fudge..

"Gold!" I can feel my face heat up and my heart beating a little faster.

What the Heck!

"I mean! Its obvious that they like you! They've been glaring angrily at each other when one of them is close to you or touching you! Most of those came from Alec." She explains thoroughly and gave me a nervous laugh.

(-__-;)

"I hate you." I quickly took a bite of a clubhouse sandwhich beside me and munched it with tense.

"UGHH!! This SANDWHICH IS LIFE!" I said with stressed..

"Funneh.. Theres nothing to be stressed about! Don't tell me you are stress eating.. Its not good!" Gold frowned and warn me.

Hmph! S-Stupid.. Alec! Dumb E-Evan!!

Why would I be interested to one of them!? I-i mean.. They're my friends and nothing more!!

Why would I be interested to this Casanova Evan and his stupid smiles and showing off actions!? His majestic Voice and--

Why am I hallucinating!?

Then add the Stupid jerkish Alec in the list! The stupid Fact is he is such a Troublemaker! Dont get me wrong I know Evan is also a troublemaker--But Alec dares to face it with no plans at all! Evan faces his troubles with plans but the red head has nothing in his brain!

He's supposed to be well behaved.. Because this Jerk's father is a General.. :( and not A JERK OR A MEANIE!

I dont like Meanies!!

Also Bad Boys!

That stupid ref hair and that smirk and teasing from his mouth then his pretty face--

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?

"Funneh. You're spacing out." Gold laughed as I was interrupted with my thoughts.

"I was?" I was clueless. I slapped myself and pinched so I could wake up my Brain cells. Gold laughed more.

As she did. I stayed quiet and embarrassly stuffed my mouth with delicious Food.

Dammit! This is so Good!

That Jerk didn't tell me He can Cook! And the Casanova.

THIS IS JUST SO GOOD!

I wish for the future.. Someone can make me food like this..

I cant really Cook.

"Someone is thinking about her future~"

"GOOLD!" I shrieked embarassly.

A/n:So Guys! Im really REALLY SORRY for the Late Update.. You thought my summer is going to have a lot of free time?

Well 😂 No.. I am busy spending time with my family and all. My mom times our gadget use in time of the day in here. But at evening she lets us go. Next chapter will be released soon as I can do one immediately.

So, I hope you all Understand why.. Have a Nice Day!!

I hope you forgive me for this.. :(