Chapter 4: Mysterious

A/n: Wattpad is Lagging ;-;

He's Only mine..

He will be mine.

He's my SENPAI.

I will kill for him..

I will kill every girl. Just for him..

So When I'm the only one left.

So.. He can Notice me.

It was yet another day for Funneh In Yandere High. Last week's First day was Crazy for her. And now its the Second week.

She woke up from her bed while the sunlight hit her face from the reflection across the curtains of her room. Her eyes where half close and she herself was also half awake.

When she got out of her room still a bedhead.

Funneh smell smoke around the room.

There was Gold trying to cook something.

"Gold.. what are you doing." Funneh rubbing her eyes ask with a mellow tone of her voice.

Gold was startled and Glaces at The half awake bed head.

"G-goodmorning Funneh! You're finally awake huh? L-lets eat brea--"

BOOM!

Gold was caught off when the stove exploded and the pan that she's holding is on Fire.

Funneh shrieks in Fear and her eyes widened of reaction. She came running to Gold in worry.

Her sleepiness slowly faded.

"GOLD!" Funneh shakes the spacing out best friend of hers.

"Guess I burnt it." She only mouthed with her face covered in black dust. And then procceeded to the sink washing them off.

Funneh became insane.

"GOOOOOLDD!? THATS IT? GUESS I BURNT IT EXPRESSION WITH A POKERFACE!? YOU ALMOST FRICKING EXPLODED OUR DORM. ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" She exploded and started to rage more muttering things.

Gold only wipes her wet face with a towel and smiles.

"Guess I need to be more careful than this time." She cheered herself while Funneh at the background.

Still gone Cray.

"Funneh.. this is normal do not worry. In my House this happens all the time to me. Everytime i Cook. There's always the present explosion in my face. Even in Chemistry." She giggles a little bit.

Funneh stops.

And looks at gold blinking her eyes twice.

"Are You Ok?" She asks with a pokerface while pinching gold's cheeks.

"Lets go To class. But first.. lets go to Mine bucks..our breakfast is--"

"Burnt." Funneh finished her off and Glared at Gold.

Gold only laughs nervously.

On the Other side..

"Why in the hell are you even My Roommate!?" Alec growled at Kyran.