Chapter 16: A Senpai in my life

Valerie walked through the Park probably waiting for the love of her life.

Her Boyfriend.

She took out her phone going to send a Message when suddenly.. Someone wrapped around hands on her Waist.

"Hi Babe." Senpai smiled and kissed her cheek. Valerie blushed red as he looked at Senpai's eyes.. And slowly by slowly. Their faces where only centimeters away from each other.

"Get a Room Dorks." A girl passing by sounded disgusted while walking her dog.

The two quickly turned away from each other.

"So... Uh.. What do you wanna do for today Babe?" Asked Senpai blushing while holding her hand.

"ERM.. Well... Let's go to the movies??" Valerie answered that sounded more like a question. Senpai chuckled..

He pinched her nose and laughed..

"You are so cute when you're blushing!" He said and started walking with her girlfriend. Little did the Love birds know that they are being Spied.

"I'll get you one day." The figure glared at Valerie. And scoffed..

Gold's POV
I was waiting for Funneh while she's inside the fitting room testing swim suits. In case you're wondering where in the name of Notch we are... We're at the mall shopping for tomorrow's beach party.

"Yo! I found my Type!" Funneh got out of the Fitting Room with an excited smile and wearing...

Her casual clothes...

"YOU'RE GONNA WEAR THAT? THAT'S NOT EVEN A BIKINI!" Its A DISASTER! Is she kidding!!?

Her eyes widened big.. After I finished what I said.

She started laughing! What's wrong with her!?

"Gold! I'm going to wear it tomorrow! Its going to be a surprise. As much as I hate to say this.. But I look Gorgeous." She smirked.

"Wow Funneh." My jaw dropped.

She looked at me confused.

"I didn't even know that there's a word gorgeous in your vocabulary." I said. Making her roll her eyes and came out to be sarcastic.

"Ha ha Very Funny, Gold." She glared at me. I only laughed. We went to the counter or cashier as we call it.

We bought our Swimming trunks and met the guys outside.

Alec and Kyran are only the ones who came with us.

Alec looked as always... Grumpy.

Kyran his usual poker face.

Evan had a night out with his band mates yesterday and he came to have hangover.

"Hmmmpph." Alec growled crossing his arms and looking away from us. Funneh carrying her shopping bag tossed it to Alec as he caught it.

"What the Nether is your problem!?" Alec gritted his teeth looking at funneh.

"Well Hello to you Too! Mister Grumpy Red Head!" She laughed..

They're kinda acting weird. Funneh was always mad at him but now she acts so different.

"What's the sudden change of Mood Funneh?" I nudged her left shoulder. While giving her a teasing smirk.

She flinched and suddenly.. She's BLUSHING!

"Uh.. Teasing this Jerk?" She laughed.

Wow, great covering for yourself but that doesn't work on me.