Chapter 9: Mom.. -_-

Everyone's gaze looked at Funneh's mother. She looks like she's already in her 40's.

"Mama Mia!" Evan covers his mouth after those words busted out.

"Oh Hello! I'm Funneh's Mom! Its nice to meet her friends! She rarely gets one.. But, surprising she got these many!" Her mom talks about her more. Funneh facepalms and blushes out of her embarrassment.

"Aww That's Lovely!" Evan complimented. And smiled.

"Your a Keeper! I guess from the dashing looks of yours.. You are a Rockstar! The back one with the Fashionista who have Golden hair behind her is an Otaku. The Pink haired girl is a Half Otaku and also a suiting leader! Beside her is.. A hearthrob." Her Mom examined and explained each of everyone's looks or what they looked to her.

"Mom. How did you.." Funneh was confused.

"Oh, silly Funneh! The black haired guy is always surrounded by Girls! Your Golden friend is a Model. The Otaku one i saw him in an Anime convention! Japanese girl? I saw her from one of our trips in Japan last year! The blue haired guy with pirecings-- Evan was it?" Evan nods.

"He has a band group that plays around concerts in the city! You have popular friends Funneh! But, i don't see the red haired one. Who took care of you? Where is he." Her mom talks too much that made everyone shocked.

"Alec dissappeared all of a sudden?"

They all looked around.

Then..

"Sorry I got a phone call from--"

"ALEC!! Oh my god! Congratulations for having my daughter!" Her mom shakes Alec's hands excitedly.

Funneh blushes madly for embarrassment.

"Mom listen to me.." Funneh sighed but she was ignored by her own Mother.

Alec reddened madly too.

But he kept it cool.

"H-hey Mrs. Funneh's Mom!" Alec greeted casually with a bit of stuttering.

"Sorry I didn't recognized you yesterday! How many months are you dating my daughter or you guys been an online official?" Her Mom smiles excitedly craving to know their relationship.

"Um. We're not dating. And that's never gonna happen." Funneh shrugs and said it in an angry tone.

"We're not any of those Mrs. funneh's Mom." Alec said. Keeping it cool.

"Oh! Nonsense Hunny! Don't get too cocky Funneh. And Alec~ i know you like my daughter!" Her Mom's eyes where excited and glimmered. She was screeching.

"I'm going to my room." Funneh stormed off up the stairs and a door slammed.

"Her little hot temper.." Her mom crosses her arms and giggled.

"I have never seen her act like that." Gold whispered but it was enough to be heard by everyone. Even Funneh's mom.

"Nonsense. Its normal here.. She has never smiled." Her Mom fakes a laugh.

"Smile? Why?" Gold asks.

"We don't know.. Since she was a kid she was always in the Hospital every year. Always clumsy and accidents. Her classmates bully her because she's too shy. And weird. That's why I'm trying to give her all what she wanted so She smiles again like she used to."
Funneh's mom sounded serious this time.