Chapter 7: You gotta take care of her

A/n:Sorry for Updating Late! >_<

Valerie,Gold,Evan, Kyran and Alec ran to the Clinic.

"I SWEAR IT ALEC I'M GUNNA KILL YOU." Gold rages more.

Alec gives her a death glare. She cames silent..

"There there.. HOW RUDE OF A STUPID BUTT FACE." Valerie tries to backstab Alec. And slowly caresses Gold's silky hair.

"I'm trying to help here!" He yells and kicks the Door as it opened.

"We need Help Immediatley!!" Alec puts Funneh on the Infirmary Bed.

As the Nurse slowly examines her body.

"She's exhausted and worn out. Dehydration and lack of sleep." The nurse explains in a calm tone.

"But what would she stay up late for Night!?" Gold wonders with worry.

"Duh? Videogames." Valerie holds her laugh while looking at Funneh.

"I banned her videogames Already Valerie! Ever since after the 2nd week because she's always sleeping in class."
Gold answers with long explanation.

"That explains it why she's in a bad mood." Kyran sighs deeply.

"There's also Dehydration Which SOMEONE CAUSED." Valerie grits her teeth and punches Alec on the back.

"WHAT ITS TO CHEER HER UP YOU IDIOTS." Alec reasons.

"AND CAUSES HER SICKNESS YOU STUPID." Evan yells at him.

"Welp. Who ever caused that to her must take care of her." Valerie touches her chin closes her eyes and nods.

"Yes he must Mate." Also Gold agrees and does the same thing that Valerie did.

"Welp how can i Not disagree when its fair for Funneh." Kyran raises his hands up.

"I'm gunna take care of her." Evan proudly volunteers.

"I'm the one who caused her that! So i must." Alec says. While looking away.

"Someone is tsun tsun Huehuehue." Valerie whispers and giggles.

"Aren't you two rivals or something?" Kyran appears in the middle of the two with a peace sign.

"We're currently in a competition." The both of them replies in unison.

"Goodluck!! You go carry her to the dorm. I'm going shopping." Gold goofs off.

"Eh I gotta go with Gold." Kyran runs off and follows Gold.

"Erm.. I have Emergency Council President Meetings! Liiikee... Right now!" She walks off in a hurry.

The two where left in a Daze.

They stared at Funneh silently.

"This isn't gonna make us go anywhere." Alec groans and looks away while red.

"Wanna do something fun while in here?" Evan smirks mischievously.

"Sorry but i don't trust a Troublemaker." Alec smirks devilishly.

"Aren't daredevils are also Troublemakers?" Evan asks as he rubs his chin because of curiousity.

"Yep I am. But I'm not always caught unlike you!" He pointed as Evan grunts.

"Well.. What the hell do we do now?" Evan lets out a growl and his face turns bitter.

As Alec let out a grunt. And opens his mouth.