Chapter 2: Red haired Daredevil

As she entered the Room everyone started to stare at Funneh. She felt weird but sat on her seat. As she sat. Everyone started to Whisper.

"That's her isn't it?"

"Omigod she's in big trouble."

"Felicia is going to make her life Miserable."

"Miserable huh?" Funneh stood from her seat.

Everyone looked frightened.

"Felicia thinks she's too special but where all the same." Funneh smiled warmly at the others.

"There she goes." Gold sighed. Kyran looks at her.

As the Dark blue haired girl sits back to her seat. She looks out the window and a Red haired Red colored eyes guy entered with a devilish smirk on his face. Holding a a skate board on his right hand and his bag hanging on his left shoulder. He threw his bag behind Funneh's desk as he sat there. Raising his foot and hanging back to his desk.

Just who's this guy!? He's...

Funneh turned as she stared at the guy. He sent her back a death glare.

"Your foot mister please." Everyone looked at them again. Gold glance at the scene and screamed.

"Eek! S-sorry Alec. My friend's new here!" The red haired raises one of his brows and rolls his eyes.

"Funneh why your a Troublemaker aren't cha?" Gold whispered.

The teacher entered with a warm smile on her face. The class started with everyone introducing themselves.

Until it reaches to Funneh. When she walks to aisle and stood straight she smiles.

"Hai! I'm Funneh its nice to meet ya'll --" The guy muttered something at the back.

"Mr. Alec did you say something?"

"I said boring." He rolled his eyes and rebelliously slammed his hands on his desk.

When Funneh returned to her seat she Glared at Alec.

After that the bell rang and it was Lunch time.

When Funneh exited the room everyone started to surround her.

"OMG!! FUNNEH YOU ARE SO COOL BACK THERE TEACHING FELICIA A LESSON."

"THAT SAVAGE THO."

"YOU BURNT HER THAT WAS SO FUNNY!"

"I HOPE WE CAN HANG OUT SOME TIME."

Funneh ignored these people. She just let out a smirk as they continued to follow her.

"Guys.. please stop following me. I was just teaching that girl a lesson." Funneh sighed and ran away from them. As she got her Lunch and walked out the Lunch room by the door.

There was a bucket filled with Slime.

"WATCH OUT." Someone shouted. Funneh was alert and when she looked up. Slime was falling she closed her eyes as she felt that someone pushed her out of the way.

And when she opened her eyes she was on Someone's chest. She was hugged by someone. And when she looked up. It was a familiar face.

"You ok there Fiter?" He smirks as Funneh blushed and pushed him away covering her face.

"Crap." Someone groaned from behind as Funneh turned around.

Alec was the one whom is Slimed.

"Be glad that I saved you!" He growled as everyone laughs at him.