The Arrival

Author's POV

In the Sawada residence a boy with a gravity defying hair was woke up by his sadistic tor-tutor using a Leon hammer.
"Reborn!!!!"
A typical day for them but who would thought. There's something interesting will happen.
"Reborn you should stop waking me up like that!" Tsuna said.
"Shut up dame tsuna did forgot that I'm your tutor and your late for school, hurry up or do you want to you want to be bite to death by the demon prefect" Reborn said.
"Hiiieeee! I almost forgot" Tsuna said.
"Tsuna you never changed because of that I will triple your training"
"No!!!"

Tsuna's POV
I rushed to take a bath and prepare for school. When I was heading downstairs I tripped and landed face first.
"Dame Tsuna your so clumsy"Reborn said while sighing.
When I stood up from his fall he saw Bianchi,Lambo,Fuuta, Ipin,and surprisingly Iemitsu.
"Otousan why are you here?"
"Ohayoo tunafish, why are you asking me like that can't I come home and spend time with my family?"
"Of course not it's just unusual*sweatdrop* wait where is Kaasan?"
'This is weird usually Kaasan could be find in the kitchen but I can't see her anywhere ' I thought.
"Oh Kaasan left to do something she said eat your breakfast and take care in school,she will be back later"Reborn said.

Time skip 。^‿^。

When I finished breakfast and head to school. I saw Yamamoto and Hayato.
"Ohayoo jyudaime/tsuna" they said.
"Ohayoo Yamamoto Hayato"I said.
"Stop calling jyudaime without respect baseball freak" Hayato said.
'They are always like this having a one sided argument. At least everything became normal after the battle of rainbow. It is almost 2 years later and at least there is less involvement to Mafia ' I thought while sighing.
"Jyudaime what's wrong?"
"It's nothing"
'I'm still thinking about Kaasan I notice she became sad lately' I thought while sighing.
My thoughts are interrupted by a kick on my head by my Spartan tutor.
"Itte Reborn! Why did you kicked me!"
"Because your spacingout dame tsuna"
"Oh"
"You should hurry up before you will be bite to death"
"Hiiieee!! Reb-" interrupted by a cold voice that sent shiver in his spine.
"Omnivore"
"H-hi-hibari sa-san!"
"Hey! tonfas freak stop threatening jyudaime"
"Ma ma calm down Hayato"
"Herbivores for arriving late in school I will bite you to death".
We are chased by the demon prefect. Why do it always have to be me!

Nana's POV

'It's almost 8 years I wonder how is she? I still remember when she was little she always visiting us every summer and holidays.

Flashback #^_^#

"Kaasan look what we drew " 8 year old tsuna.
"It looks nice tsu-kun"I said.
"(Name) chan help me in this drawing ".
"Is that true (name) chan "
"Hai auntie " she said.
"I didn't know you are talented in drawing".
"Im not really "she said while blushing.

End of flash back

They always play together and they became best friend but later on they stop visiting us. Because my sister became busy when I discovered that she and her husband died in an accident. I became sad and worried about (name).So I persuade Iemitsu if we can take care of her he agreed. I wish she will find friends and move on.

Author's POV

In front of Namimori Airport there is a girl with (c/h)(l/h) hair, her (c/e) eyes was covered by her bangs, and (c/s) skin. She is waiting for her aunt to arrive.
"(NAME)" feminine voice called.
"Aunt Nana".

I don't own katekyo hitman reborn Akira Amano does.