Meeting new friends

Tsuna's POV

"Tsu kun" the girl said.
"Uhm do I know you?" I said. 'I wonder who is she but my hyper intuition told me that I knew her'.
"Ah you really did forgotten me don't you tsu kun...Well I can't blame you but I missed you ".
"?"
"It's me (Name) your cousin" she said while smiling.
"Ehhh?!?!" I said. Well I didn't even recognize her. When we are kids she always have shorter hair and taller than me. Then reborn kicked my head.
"Reborn!!"
"Ciaossu I'm Reborn his home tutor" he said.
"Eh you're his home tutor? Wow it is my first time to see a genius kid I'm lucky to find one." she said with smile.
'Eh (name) you really believed in him he is no ordinary kid he is a tor-tutor from hell' I thought and only received another kick from reborn.

(Name's) POV

'Wow to see tsuna arguing to a kid I can't help but to sweat drop in his behavior. He normal won't fight back but to think that he is having a argument with reborn I think they are really close to each other' I thought with a chuckle.
"Eh (name) chan what's wrong?" Tsuna asked.
"Nothing I might say you two are really close".
"Huh how could tell?".
"Huh? you know tsuna I know you well. You usually don't argue to another people but as what I have witness. You to have a strong bond to each other".
"Not really he always tor-" he was stopped by a kick from reborn.
"Shut up dame tsuna. As I see (name) know you well" reborn said with a smirk.
"Itte reborn!"
"Ok (name) let's go to your room " Auntie said.
"Hai Auntie".

Time skip

Yesterday was fun but after the weekend I have to go to school. I don't hate school but I don't think I can catch up with Japanese education system. Who I'm I kidding I just don't what to socialize *sigh*. Then Auntie suggested to come with tsu kun but first he want to disagree no but reborn convince him by threatened him give him extra work if he don't agree. He ended up agreeing and now we are walking out the house and I saw tsu kun's friend.

Author's POV

They are currently walking out the house and (name) saw tsuna's friend.
"Ohayoo minna" tsuna said.
"Ohayoo jyudaime" hayato said.
"Ohayoo tsuna" takeshi said.
"Jyudaime who's that woman?"
"Yeah tsuna who is she?"
"Oh she is is my cousin"
"Ahhh...what she is the one you told us yesterday" hayato said.
"Konnichiwa watashi wa (l/n) (Name) haijimemashite" she said.

(Name's) POV

I introduce myself to them. So this are tsu kun's friend well they look trust worthy and I don't feel they will harm him. Even though silverette look like a delinquent but care for tsu kun.
"Nice to meet you. My name is Gokudera Hayato jyudaime's right hand man" the silverette said.
"Yo I'm Yamamoto Takeshi" the ravenette said.
"You're jyudaime's cousin he said you are his childhood best friend. I'm really glad to personally meet you (name) san"gokudera said.
"I'm also glad to finally meet tsu kun's friend and I would like to thank you for taking good care of my cousin" I said while bowing.
"You don't have to thank us that is what friends do" yamamoto said scratching the back of his neck.
"That is what a famiglia do for their boss" reborn said that came out of nowhere.
"Hie!! Reborn stop just showing out of nowhere and stop saying things like that".
"Eh? tsu kun what did you mean?"I asked.
"Oh that's nothing let's go now I think they are waiting for us "he said.
'Tsuna, you know you're not a good liar what are you hiding from me. But sooner or later I will discover what are you hiding' I thought to myself.

Tsuna's POV

That was close I don't want her to be involve to Mafia. Did reborn really want her to know but I'm glad that she didn't discover. But what am I talking about she will later on discover for crying out loud she's smart and she know if I'm telling the truth. I just wish her obliviousness  will act up.
"Jyudaime we're here" hayato said.
"Ah we are here wonder where are they?"
We are now in the shopping district to meet up with the others. We are going to hang out with the them and kaa san said (name) should tag along. At first I don't want her to come because I know it will be involve in Mafia or it will end up to a total chaos. But reborn forced me to agree I just pray to kami sama that it will ended up well.
"Tsuna kun" a voice called.
"Kyoko" I said while blushing. She looks cute every time I see her.
"Hahi ohayoo tsuna san " haru said
"Finally you monkeys showed up " hana said.
"Ohayoo tsuna kun,gokudera, yamamoto and you are.." kyoko said.
"Hello my name is (name) nice to meet you tsu kun's cousin"(name) said.
"Hi I'm Sasagawa Kyoko nice to meet you too".
"Hahi I'm Haru tsuna san's future wife nice to meet you"
"My name is Hana so you're tsuna's cousin nice to meet you ".
"Let's go now minna" I said.
"Hai"

Reborn POV

' (Name) is interesting wonder she can join vongola. When I look at her records she have high grades but not the highest and talented but locked at physical ability. She's also like detective things. So let's try her her ability' I thought while smirking.

I don't own khr Akira Amano does.