Namimori high school

Author's POV

  It is 5 in the morning in sawada residents. (Name) woke up early because of a six letter word and that is school.
  As I was saying she woke up early to prepare for school. Because she don't want to be late at her first day. Meanwhile our beloved decimo- "Reborn!!" Uhmm.. you know his daily routine*sigh* poor tuna fish.

  (Name's ) POV

  Today was my first day of school yay... sarcasm. I wish this day will be fine and I already have friends. As what I have heard from Auntie I will be studying in the same school as tsuna. Hope we are in the same section. I have to stay positive and prepare for school.

  Time skip

   While eating breakfast I heard a loud thud when I looked where is the souce of it. It's Tsu kun trip and landed face first.
   "Ohayoo tsu kun reborn " Auntie said.
   "Ohayoo Tsu kun you should be careful next time"I said.
   "Itte gomen I will be careful next time" he said while rubbing his face.
   "Caiossu ohayoo maman, (name)".
   "Ohayoo" I said finished on my meal.
   "Dame Tsuna hurry up you don't want your cousin to be late don't you?".
    "Hie! I should hurry up I don't want her to be bite to death by hibari san".
   "Huh? Hibari who?" Who is that and base on reaction of tsu kun his scared of him.
   "He is the demon prefect of namimori and I advice to be careful " tsu kun warned.
   "Oohhh OK".

Time skip

  We are on our way to school we saw gokudera and yamamoto.
  "Ohayoo minna" tsu kun greet.
  "Ohayoo gokudera yamamoto".
  "Ohayoo jyudaime (name) san".
  "Ohayoo tsuna (name)".
  While walking they asked me.
  "(Name) san why is your skirt much longer than the usual skirt".
  My skirt is longer than others maybe one inch above the knees.
  "Ah this, auntie asked to the school if I can have much longer skirt. They agree but I want a skirt more longer like below the knee".
  "Your lucky (name) they said yes because our school is popular in being strict" yamamoto inform with grin in his face.
  "Oh is that so ".
  "Caiossu" reborn said out of nowhere.
   "Reborn!"
   "Dame tsuna hurry up or you'll be late ".
   "Aahh we should hurry up minna".
   When we are near at the Namimori High School. The first thing that came into my mind is that it was big and the atmosphere is peaceful. That is when I saw some bullies in a alley beating a guy with a red hair.
  "Hey I think it's not good beating up someone"I said to them.
  "Who cares and who are you?" One of them said.
  "I'm just some random person who passed by".
  "Ohh really you better go away before-"
  "(Name)!!!" Tsu kun called.
  "Why tsu kun? ".
  "You just disappeared and hie!!".
  "Why jyudaime? Ah so this b*stards
are threatening (name) san" gokudera said with a serious voice.
   "Haha you know it's not good to threaten a woman" yamamoto said with a cheerful voice but his eyes promised pain to them.
   The bullies flinched and ready to run away anytime. Suddenly I heard a cold stoic voice.
   "Herbivores".
   When I found where it came from. There is a man with raven hair his bangs shaped with a letter M. He wearing namimori uniform and with a band says disciplinary committee. All in all he looks handsome but I will not say it out loud. Then the bullies said. 
  "Hibari san!!".
Eh? So this is the demon perfect of namimori his a good looking man but his aura looks cruel and scary *sweatdrop * well you can't have it all.
  "Hn what happened? " he said more like demand.
  "Hibari san my cousin is just helping" tsuna reasoned.
  Then he looked at me I felt like being interrogated his much scarier than anyone I met before even a cereal killer can't beat him.
"Herbivore is that true".
"H-hai" I said.
"Hn herbivores I will bite you to death" In a blink of an eye the bullies are now down and half dead.
"Hurry up and get inside herbivores".
  With that he left. Then I came near the man that they beaten up.
  "Hey are you alright can you walk or do you want to go to the clinic? " I said.
  "No I'm alright" He said while standing up. Then I saw his face have a lot of band aids on his face and have red compass eyes. I was amazed by his eyes I only snap out of it when tsu kun said his name.
  "Enma".
  "Tsuna?".
  "Tsu kun you know him?".
  "Yes he is my best friend ".
  "Oh nice to meet you I'm (name) tsu kun's cousin". I said while smiling I'm gland to met tsu kun's best friend.

  Enma's POV