White day Special

Enma's POV

'What will be best sweets for (Name) chan?' I thought suddenly julie tap my shoulder.
"You are spacing out" he said.
"Ohh...Sorry" I said drop my glaze to the ground.
"Maybe his thinking about his crush" Adelheid teased.
"What he has a crush?!" They said unison. I can't help to become flushed.
"Wow! our boss is a man now" Julie said with a proud voice.
"Now I understand why he is very happy when he received a chocolate in valentines day. It's from his crush" Aoba teased.
"N-no it's not like that!" I said.
"You don't have to be shy" julie said while wiggling his eyebrows and add.
"And tommorow is white day you should give her something".
"What should I give her?" I asked not quite sure what to give her.
"Maybe something sweet like chocolate will do" he replied.
"Ok".

Tsuna POV

I should I give kyoko chan in return of her chocolate she gave me. Should I give her a chocolate too.
"Actually if your thinking about what gift you should you give to kyoko. I advice you to think again" (name) chan advised.
"How do you know that I was thinking about that!" I said flushed.
"Based in how you are blushing right now. It only proves my hypothesis was right".
"Eh?".
"Ciaossu".
Suddenly Reborn showed up in my room. We're currently going some assignments.
"Reborn!!" I said.
"Hello Reborn" (name) chan greeted.
"You're were really obvious that is why your cousin read your thoughts" reborn scold to me.
Why is that a problem, she always know if there is something wrong to me. Reborn also can read my thoughts like she do.
"Obviously dame tsuna you're easy to read" reborn said.
"Tsu kun I always know and notice if there is something wrong. Besides I'm a detective and I should somehow know how to read thoughts" she said. How the h*ll being a detective related in reading my thoughts and my love life?!
"Tsu kun watch your language".
"Hieee!! You can still read my thoughts!".
"Please put that aside. I thought you want to know what is the suitable thing to gift for kyoko".
"What? Oh I don't really know what to give" I said lower my gaze to the ground.
"Don't worry tsuna I'm sure we can help you" Reborn said. When I looked at him he is wearing another weird custom. A Baker's custom.
"Reborn you shouldn't have dressed like that. Well here is a girl's advise, do kyoko know a lot about white day?" she said.
"How is that related to this?" I asked.
"Oh tsu kun do you doubt your cousin? For your information your gift should hold a meaning a celebration like white day" she inform.
"Meaning?".
"Let me explain to you word by word. White day is held in March 14 which is 1 month after valentines day. It is a celebration where in, men can return the favor to the girls by giving them a gift in valentines".
"I knew that things why do you have tell that again-" I said but only received a kick from reborn.
"Itte Reborn!".
"Shut up your cousin is not finished".
"As I was saying that gift held different meanings. For example if you give her marshmallows you are telling 'I'm sorry, I'm not interested'. By giving her that gift she will received the message of rejection. If you give someone a cookies it gives the message of appreciation to your friendship. And if you want to give something that will give the message, 'you like her' or 'love her too' you can give her something sweet like chocolates, cakes, candy and etc" She said.
"Wow I didn't know that" I admit.
"So what gift will you give her a chocolate perhaps" she said in a teasing way.
"Doubt he can do that. He will chicken out he can't even say he like kyoko for a long period of time. Before I met him the only reason he is going to school is kyoko. And his ambition is marrying her in the future" Reborn said I can't help but to blush.
"Sorry if I'm going to say something harsh or rude as you cousin I have to. Your so pathetic you didn't even consider Auntie" She scold.
"Gomen if I'm that pathetic" I said ashamed of myself.
"No, it is also my fault for not being with you that time. I must say it is quite cute for you and atleast reborn help you" she said while smiling.
"Dame tsuna what will you give her" Reborn asked.
I don't really know, if I give her cookies she will think that we are only friends. If I give her chocolate she will think I like her. What if she don't like me back she will become distant to me. No I can't do that.
"To make it more safe for you. You can give her chocolate cookies" (name) said. That's a great idea for me.
"Yeah that might work thank you (name) chan".
"You're welcome".
"Then let me help you make it" Bianchi said.
"Eh? No you don't have to" I said with sweatdrop.
"Reborn will you give me a white day gift?" Bianchi asked to reborn. When I look at him he is sleeping. Reborn always what to avoid this type of conversations.