Valentines special

(Name's) POV

*phone rings*

"Huh.." I said while rubbing my eyes
'Why does someone's calling me so early in the morning..And who could it be?' I thought while picking up my phone..

Haru-Chan Calling...

"Mosh---"

"(y/n)-Chaaaaaaaaan!!!" I immediately remove my phone from my ears.

"Waa (y/n)-chan.. what should I do please help me! It's valentines day tomorrow and and and----waaaa"

"Woa woa... calm down haru-chan.. How can I help you... and Why do you care so much about Valentines day?" I said confused.

"What the--- how come you don't care about valentines day? you're a girl, you got to be kidding".

"Well.. yeah Valentines day... I don't care too much about it .But I know that valentines day is originally a roman celebration for the festival of Lupercalia. A fertility celebration commemorative annually in feb 15. Also a festival for St. Valentines, in that period they normally give tomatoes and not chocolates. And Japanese celebrate in a very special unique style. Girls normally gives chocolate for mens. There are two types of chocolates girls give for men. First one is Giri choco or also called obligation chocolate. Which is meant for friends and colleagues. The second one is Honmei choco are for thier boyfriend, lover,and husband. Typically Honmei choco are prepared by themselves believing that if you buy the chocolate it is not true love" I said to her.

"....." (on the phone)

"ah.. Haru-chan.. are you still there?" I asked

"a-ah yeah... can you help me to the market to buy some ingredients?"

"Hmmm... okay but who is the person you will give chocolate? Is he really that special that you had to call me early in the morning just to make him happy this valentines day?"

"uhmm.. (y/n)-chan it seems like.. you're just being force to be with me its---"

"No Haru-chan I'll go with you.. meet me at the shopping market at 8:00 am sharp"

"OK Ja ne"

toot...tooot..toot

I end up the call and prepare for our shopping. Well we will make a chocolate or not?

Timeskip

When I arrived in the shopping market I saw haru. We decided to look around to find ingredients for her valentines chocolate. But as what have seen she will make a lot of chocolates. Then I saw kyoko,hana,chrome, and bianchi.

"Hello minna" Haru said and I smile to them silently greeting them.

"Oh Haru, (name) are you shopping some ingredients for your chocolates?" Kyoko said.

"Hai and I'll make sure tsuna san will fall inlove with me" Haru said sighing dreamily.

"Oh kyoko who is the one will give chocolate too? I mean who is the lucky guy?" I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"Uhmm......" she replied blushing.

I just wish her chocolate is for tsu kun. But I know that Haru's chocolate is for him also. I just wish whoever wins in this love triangle they will still be friends.

"Hey (name) chan are planning to give choclates this valentines?" hana ask.

"Well I think yes a obligation chocolates perhaps" I said.

"Are you not giving a honmei choco for someone special" Haru ask with a sparkling eyes *sweatdrop* she so into this kind of things.....

"No and there is no one that special for me to do that things" I think its troublesome and I don't want to be in a awkward situation.