Recruiting

Reborn's POV

"(Name) will be a good asset to vongola" I said.
We're having meeting inside the room of my dame student. All the guardians are present and it is regarding
(name).
"But reborn I don't want her to be involve. Haru and Kyoko are already into this mess and I don't her to be in danger" dame tsuna said his face was shadowed by his bangs. He really don't want his cousin to be involve. But too bad she has a talent that will be useful to vongola.
"I think she can protect herself and she's not that dumb she will sooner know" the pineapple said.
"How could you say so?" Hayato said.
"Kufufufu let's just say we knew each other for long time" he said with a smirk. We raise our eyebrows in curiosity.
"Hn I think I have to agree to pineapple" Hibari said. We are very shocked it is the first time they agree to each other.
"I think I have to agree to mukuro sama" Chrome said.
It's unbelievable for the three of them agreed. But I guess the other guardians will not agree.
" I disagree, (name) san shouldn't be involve. We can put her life in danger" Hayato said with a frown.
"I guess I also disagree" Yamamoto said with a serious face.
"How about you ryohie?" I asked.
"I also disagree" he said.
"I guest we will not involve her in mafia" dame tsuna said with a relieved look.
"Dame tsuna did you forget your lightning guardian?" I said with a smirk.
"But reborn lambo is too young to make decisions" he protested.
"Tsuna as a boss you should listen to all of your guardians" I said.
"But" he said.
"No buts or should I" I said while pointing my leon gun to him and continue.
"Now lambo will you agree or disagree?" I asked more like threatened.
"Ummm..." He flinched and trembled.
"Lambo don't have to answer of you don't want too" he said.
I look at him with my face saying 'agree with it if you want to live'. He begin to tremble and start crying.
"Keep calm..tolerate ..waaahhhh!!!"He pulled 10 years bazooka and land to him. Pink smoke started to surround him and the future lambo showed up.
"Yare yare what's happening?"he asked.
"We are discussing important matters about (name). If she can join vongola" I informed.
"Well if that's the case. I agree that (name) neechan should join" It shocked them but if ever they disagree I will still ask her to join.
"What lambo are serious?!" Dame tsuna retort.
"How could you say that cow brat?!" Hayato said and about to hit lambo but Lambo begin to speak in a serious matter.
"(Name) neechan is not weak and she's very smart. If you don't tell her the truth she will discover herself" The room fell silent. Well I won without breaking a sweat.
"Dame tsuna I think I already won" I said smirking while my fedora is shadowing my eyes.
".....".

Knock knock knock.....

There is a knock on the door. When the door start to open we saw (name) holding a tray of tea and snacks.
"Auntie want me to give you snacks. So what's up?" she said giving us the snacks. I could see nobody wants to say a word.
"Ooohh Ok who's your guest by the way?" she said while pointing to lambo.
"Hiee! aaaahhh..... his one of my friends" Dame tsuna said.
"Oh nice to meet you I'm (name)" she said with a smile and added.
"I have to go bye minna!".
And left the room then my dame student begin to speak.
"Reborn is there no other way to prevent her being involved into this?" he plead.
"There is no other way".

(Name)'s POV

They've been in tsu kun's room for 3 hours. Wonder what their discussing maybe it's all about........ or maybe not.
"(Name) can you buy me something in the market" Auntie said.
"Ok auntie" I said.
When I'm done on shopping and head home with an umbrella because it's raining outside. I noticed a black car following me. I have a bad feeling about it. Then suddenly men dress in black went out the car and try to kidnapped me. But I used my umbrella as a weapon hit one of them with full force and knock out him. It shocked them and use the opportunity to run. I successfully escaped and continue to my way home. While walking I saw some bullies beating a guy with a red hair.....RED HAIR!! Could it be Kozato!
"Hey idiots stop that!" I shout to them.
"Huh? Why would we do that?" One of them said with a stupid arrogant and harsh voice.
"Because I ordered you to do so" I said with a venom and cold voice. Narrow my eyes while producing killing intent and I saw them flinch and begin to show fear in their eyes. I also added.
"You better run if you don't want to wake up on a hospital bed".
"A-are you ki-kidding me. How can a girl like you beat us?" Their leader said with a smirk. But I could see that he is pretending to be brave.
"Oh I see you're not that intimated in my presence. Well I have only one way to chase you all away" I hit one of them and knocked him. The other bully was about to hit me but somebody stopped him. I saw a girl with black hair, have alot of curves, have a bright future and holding a fan. She beat up all of them and looked at me and asked.
"Are you alright".
"Yes I'm fine and thank you" thank her with a smile. Then I remember kozato. I saw that he fainted from the beating and he have alot of bruises. He begin to wake up and I asked.
"Are you alright?".

Enma's POV

I was just walking then a group of bullies begin to beat me. Later on it begin to rain but they still continue to beat me and say things like me being a loser. I started to lose my consciousness but I saw a figure of a girl.
When woke up I saw the girl. She looks familiar. When my vision became clear I saw (name) chan holding me close. My face started to heat up in our proximity. I started to standing up but fail and about to collapse but I was supported by name chan. I blush even more.
"Kozato you should rest for a minute you are injured" She stated with a worried looks.
"I'm alright you don't have to worry about me" lower turn away my glaze from her.
"Kozato why would I stop worrying about you! You're my friend!" She resort. When she said friend I'm somehow glad but my heart hurts in the same time.....
"I think you two should go home. Both of you will catch cold with this rain" A female voice said it sound too familiar like she is....Adelheid!
"Adelheid".
"Oh you know each other? Well by the way I want to thank you for helping us" She thanked her and add.
"I'm (Name) (l/n) hajimemashite".
"And I'm Adelhied Suzuki nice to meet you too"She said with a small smile.
"Hey Enma we have to bring you to the hospital Ok and you can't say no" She scoffed.

Timeskip

After we went to the hospital. My bruises were patched and we're heading home. I noticed (name) chan was soaking wet and caring a plastic bag. She is soaking wet and her clothes were..... I unconscious blush.
"Enma are you right?"She said while touching my forehead. I blushed even more. When I look at Adelheid she's smirking.
"I-I'm a-alright"I said while stuttering.
"Ok I have to go Auntie must be worry take care and next time if ever you need help I'm here so don't worry, Ja nee~" she then left. I became more flushed when she said that.
"You like her don't you?" Adelheid teased.
"W-what a-a-are you t-talking about?" I said while stuttering. My face was as red as my hair and looked away.
"Oh I see~".

(Name) POV
When I arrived home and Auntie said that Tsu kun want to see me. I saw him and the others very serious. Don't tell me..... I guest it is finally time.
"(Name) chan I no we want to tell you something" Tsu kun said with a voice that is full of calmness and authority. I narrow my eyes and replied.
"What is it tsu kun?" with a serious and calm voice.
"It is all about a very serious matter I hope you will understand us".
"........" I stayed silent waiting what will he say next.
"About Mafia, well as you could see we're all involved in it" Then reborn continue to explain.
"Tsuna is the heir of vongola the wealthiest and the most powerful famiglia. And I'm his home tutor and I'm also a hitman. Almost of tsuna's friends are his guardian".
"So you are telling me all of this because?".
"We want you to join the famiglia".
"What if I say no".
"You don't have a choose".

Tsuna's POV

"You don't have a choose" Right after reborn said that (name) chan has a frown on her face. If I have a choose I will never want her to be involve. Suddenly I heard her laughing.
"Ah (name) chan are you alright?".
"Yes it's just funny that you all thought I'm that oblivious to not know that kind of things" After she said that we're all dumbfounded.
"Eh?!?!" We all said except hibari, mukuro and reborn who are smirking and amused at the same time.
"I knew it all from the start. Besides before I went here I checked all your backgrounds. What kind of detective I am if I don't do that. Also Vongola is a very influencial it is not hard to know" I informed and add.
"And I have a very smart informant. For him it is easily to get informations even it is top secret".
"What?!?!" They shout.
"You knew it from the start (name) san?".
"Hahaha you are really smart".
"Why didn't you said so when you first knew all this things?" Tsu kun said.
"Hehehe I thought it is much better if you tell me the truth than I bust all of you".
"So will you join?" Reborn said.
"At first I don't want to be involve it's troublesome but for the family. I will join".
"Then welcome to the famiglia".

I Don't own KHR Akira Amano does