The Test

(Name) POV

  It's actually nice to hangout with tsuna's friend. They are funny mostly gokudera and yamamoto they are having a one sided argument like an old couple I can't help but to giggle. While the girls are nice they always ask me if  I want to do this or that. But there is something I notice to tsuna his blushing when kyoko is talking to him. Oh I see what do we have here a love triangle this will be fun to watch.
  "So (name) where do you came from? Which country? " kyoko said while walking.
  We are currently walking around a park.
  "Oh I'm from (c/n) it is a really nice place "
  "So why did you went here at Japan" hana ask out of the blue. As I see the others are also curious.
  "Well you see my parents died a few weeks ago and I don't have any relatives left except my godparents. Which are tsu kun's parents so I decided to live in here" Everytime I remember what happened to my parent I became sad and depress.
   "Sorry if I said that "
   "No it's alright" besides someday I'll know who ever did that to my parents and I will make sure they will get what they deserve.
"Ahhhhhhhh!!!" A feminine voice shout.
"What's h*ll is that?" Gokudera said.
  "Help!!!"
  That is all it takes for me to run where the voice is located. When I arrived where the voice came from I saw blood stains and foot prints how ever there is no one in here in crime seen how suspicious . Soon the others arrived they are shocked in what they saw.
   "(Na-name) I think we should call the police " tsu kun said.
   "I think we shou-" kyoko said only been stop by me.
   "Wait! let me investigate first"
   "Why (name)?"
   "Because I think it's not really a crime seen even though the person did this put an effort to make it look real".
   "What are you talking about (name) san?" Gokudera asked.
   "Because first of all these crime seen is kind of suspicious. It's not a murder or even a kidnap case. Even if it looks like one". The evidences prove that somebody is fooling around but who? Wait! I think I have a suspect but how can I prove it?
    When I looked around I saw a small unnoticeable footprint. It's as small as a kids shoes size and a familiar scent. Alright I think I have solved this case.
  "I think I know who are the persons  responsible for all of this. So you better come out where ever you are reborn and bianchi".
  Then reborn and bianchi came out. Now time to prove my conclusions.
  "Ciaossu I'm impress it only took you a short period of time to know it was us".
  "Hiee!! Reborn why did you do this kind of thing".
  "Isn't it obvious dame tsuna I wanted to test your cousin's skills am I right female Sherlock".
  "Reborn what are you talking about? " tsu kun said.
  "You know reborn I don't want to be called by my former name. I stopped solving cases after my parents pass away " I said calmly.
  "Wait! (name) san your are a former detective and not just any detective a very famous one" gokudera said shocked.
  "Well yeah but I don't what to talk about it".
  "Hahi! you are a detective!! " haru said.
  "Eh? female Sherlock what?" yamamoto asked.
  "Baseball freak you never heard her name before. She is a famous detective all over the world. They said that she solved her first case at the age of 10 but she never show her face".
  "Wow who would thought that tsuna's cousin is famous detective" he said with a grin.
  "Of course jyudaime have one because he is awesome" gokudera said with his dog ears and tail.
  Tsu kun sweat dropped in his statement.
  "Now now mind telling us how you figure it out" reborn said.
  "Oh it is quite easy. First of all the evidence show that it is not a murder nor a kidnapping case. Because if it is a murder why does I didn't saw the body around the perimeter? Even the trails end in a dead end. It also can't be a kidnapping incident because of the amount of blood that may cause immediate dead to the victim. Second was this crime seen look like a setup and the voice I heard it is quite familiar. I've heard many screams like a scream of a person who's life is in danger. Yours  are not it should be with a higher pitch. You should know that I can notice difference even if smallest details about it. And I discovered it all  because of the foot prints. That came from a expensive leather shoes for kids size,also the scent of espresso, and your disappearance. Am I right reborn or that isn't your real name mister".
  "You really are a great detective to know all of that" he said while smirking.
  "But I guess this mystery is not over yet right tsuna " I said to him while smiling creepily.
  "W-what are you talking about? "
  "Well let's see a ordinary high school student don't have a extraordinary kid tutor and friends caring weapons such as dynamites and sword. How did I know well yamamoto is caring a sword case that is quite heavy. Gokudera smells like gun powder with large amount enough to make dynamites. Same as reborn but have small amount enough to say that he is using gun which is true right ".
  "What are talking about? " hana asked.
  "Ah it is nothing " kyoko said.
  "Yeah it's nothing desu" haru try to convince her.
  "(Name) what are they hiding from us?" Hana said. All of them looked tense well it's a bad idea to bust them maybe next time *sigh*
  "Uhm you know I'm just joking but this kid is smart. To be honest this case was quite hard to solve hahaha"
I said trying to convince her.
  "Eh? is that true if it is the case it's  not funny but I have to say you did a good job".
   Oh thank God she believed in it but I'll make sure they will tell me the truth next time.

I don't own khr Akira Amano does