Vongola Enterance Test

Reborn's POV

"Get ready, do it according to the plan" I said on the leon phone.
"OK but why do you want her to have a entrance test?" a voice asked.
"I want to test how strong she is" I answered with a smirk on my face end the call. This will be fun.

(Name's) POV

"Ohayoo minna" I said to tsu kun Aunties bianchi futa lambo and Ipin.
"Ohayoo (name) chan" they greeted back. That is when I noticed that reborn is not there.
"Auntie where's reborn?".
"He went to somewhere" Auntie said.
"Atleast no one will bother me" Tsu kun with a relieved looks. After they told me their relation with Mafia, nothing really change except reborn force me to do some exercises. He said I will help but my body still hurt because of it. Is he planning something? I can't tell but I have a weird feeling that is telling me that something will happen today.
"(Name) chan before reborn left he want me to give you this" Bianchi said while handling me a letter and read it.
"(Name) chan what it says?" Tsu kun asked.                    
"It says that he wants us to meet him in the school ground at 8".
"Eh? Why do he wants us to go in school even on weekend?".
"I don't know but he also said that if you don't go with me he will punish you".
"Hieek!! Lets go now!".
"Wait! let me first finish my breakfast".

Time skip

When we arrived at school we saw reborn. He was standing in the middle of the field. Then we're about to approach him I felt someone about to shot me with a gun.

Bang!!

"Hiieek!!" Tsu kun shout.
What the...!! There are some snipers in the perimeter. Based on the trigrectory of the bullet the sniper is in the rooftop of the east building.

Bang bang bang bang!!

The 4 bullets lucky I dodged it all and tsu kun is still fine. I guess their are three sniper. Three of the bullets have only fraction of time before they shoot it while the last bullet were shoot a few seconds late.
"Reborn what's going on?!" Tsu kun asked.
"Dame tsuna isn't it obvious that this is your cousin's entrance examination" he said with a smirk.
'Eh? Entrance Examination by using this method?' I thought with purple lines visible in my face.
"Jyudaime/tsuna!" I heard and saw yamamoto and gokudera.
"Gokudera Yamamoto don't come near or you will get shot!" I warned.
The bullets shoot many time like it is raining bullets. Luckily no one get hurt so far.

???POV

"Boss will we shoot more bullets?" Romario said.
"I guess yes".
But this is unbelievable she dodged all the bullets with such grace like she's just dancing. She avoided them on the right time and being calm at the same time. This girl is not ordinary she have a chance in becoming a strong  subordinate or even a  boss.
"Boss Reborn san wants us to use this" he said holding machine gun and a rocket launcher.
"Isn't that overkill" I said sweatdropping.
"But he said if we don't use it he will" He said while trembling in fear.
Reborn is very unpredictable.

Reborn's POV

As expected to (name). She dodged all the bullets in very graceful way. She moves as if she know where each bullets will go to. Impressive but let's see how strong you are.
"Reborn find a safe place or you will get shot" she said with a worried voice.
"(Name) chan I can't move" I said.
"Reborn stop fouling around" My dame student said.
Then they use the machine gun and fire continuously. But she still continue to dodge perfectly. (Name) you are really a mystery.

Tsuna's POV

Reborn what are you planning now?! Did he want (name) chan to die or what.
"Jyudaime are you alright?" Hayato said.
"Tsuna why do (name) chan is being shot?" Takeshi asked.
"Did you forgot?!! This is her entrance exam!!" Hayato said.
Why do reborn have to do this kind of things? However (name) chan dodged all the bullets even it is from a machine gun.
"*whistle* She avoid all the bullets" yamamoto comment.
"Obviously she have a very good reflexes and speed" Hayato replied.
"Maybe it's because of reborn's training" I murmured.
Currently Reborn is training (name) chan and giving her exercises. It also help increase her reflexes and speed that maybe the reason she dodge those bullets easily.

(Name's) POV

'Wow how can I dodged all the bullets easily? Maybe because of reborn's training really paid of. My body reacts on it's own and continue to dodge. But it is pointless if I don't stop the persons who's shooting us' I thought running while dodging.
"(Name) are you alright?" Haru shout from a distance.
"Gyuhahaha Lambo san want to play too" Lambo said holding grenades but tripped and the grenade sent flying. It went to my direction and explode. I managed to dodged in time. But lambo cry and shoot himself by a bazooka and pink smoke surround him. A man with a cow print shirt showed. That man is the man I met with them in tsu kun's room.
"Yare yare long time no see ma'am" he said to me.
"Eh?" They said.
"I'm really glad that I met your younger self. I want to thank you for taking care of me when I was young" He said again while bowing.
"You're welcome" I said while still dodging.
"Ma'am do you need some assistance?" He asked.
"That will be a big help".
"Then" He said then his horns produced electricity but reborn throw something to him and he passed out*sweatdrop*.
I noticed that there is a rocket heading towards reborn.
"Reborn look out!!" I shout. It is too late for me to sense there is also a rocket heading towards me. Why....why do it have to end up like this........
"Then change it" reborn said and I heard a gun shot. Everthing went black...... My friends..... I want to save a member of my family... I felt power within me. What is it?

Tsuna's POV
"(Name) chan!!" Before the rockets hit them reborn shoot her with a dying will bullet. What if she have no regrets she will die. Her body blows but the rockets hit them.
"No (name) chan!!" I said about to cry.
"Tsu kun you look like you are about to cry" When I turn around I saw her and reborn in her head.
"Reborn did you do that?!" I shout to him.
"Tsuna obviously to see how strong she is?" he said.
"What?!?".
"Now I have to beat up the morons who pissed me off" She said with a stern and serious voice.
Her dying will mode is not like kyoko and haru's mode. She still fully dress and you could see her eyes with a shade of orange, red, and yellow like the color of the sunset and her flame on her forehead is swirling. She look  composed and scary at the same time.
She then run fast and jumped to her way to the east building. I then noticed that adult lambo woke up but look terrified.
"Lambo are you alright?" I asked.
"Ye-yes I-I'm just shocked to see the younger self of (name) neechan in that state".
"Why are you look so scared cow brat?" Hayato said.
"Because her futureself ten years from now is a very scary person when she is pissed or angry. They even call her The Iron lady of Mafia and the strangest female in Mafia. No one dare to question her or talked to her rudely without being confined in the hospital" he sid while trembling.
"Aahhhh!!!" We heard from a distance.

??? POV

I'm impressed she a arrived here in no time. Her flame is color is orange which indicate a sky user.
"You did a very good job" I said while clapping my hands.
She suddenly beat up my men without breaking a sweat. She then try to land a body blow but I dodge it. She continue to attacked me but I use my whip to stop her from attacking.  I noticed that she is holding two guns in and shoot me. I almost got shoot luckly it only scathed my cheek. And the flame on her for head fades.
"What happen why am I here and who are you?" She inquired.
When she is in her dying will mode her body reacted as if she is a professional assassin. However she forget all the thing she did in that state. The door of the roof top open my little brother reborn and his family is here.
"Hieek!! What happened?" He said.
"Little bro you see (name). Little sis here beat them up. She is really amazing" I said.
"What little sis?" she said.
"Oh I will be your big brother and you will be my little sis. By the way my name is Dino Cavallone".
"(Name) you did a great job" Reborn said.
"Reborn! (name) chan almost die!" tsuna said.
"What die?" she asked.
I could see that she will be a great subordinate and a boss someday.

I Don't own KHR Akira Amano does