Dino's New Sis

(Name's) POV

"Ohayoo minna!" I greeted them. Then I noticed a blond guy. I recognized him as the man I met during my entrance examination.
"Ohayoo (name) chan/(name)/oneechan" they greeted.
"Caoussu" Reborn greeted.
"Ohayoo lil sis" he greets me back. But somehow I can't stop myself to be piss off. I know it's kind a cute to hear be lil sis but the 'little' part irritate me because I'm kind a short.
"Wait, why is he here?" I said pointing to him.
"Eh? you don't want to see me lil sis" he pout.
I can't help myself but to sweatdrop. He's kind of childish is he really an adult?
"I'm here because I want to ask you something" He said in a serious matter.
"Ano I don't want to interrupt but you're spilled your food" Tsu kun said with a sweatdrop. What is he a child?
"*cough* Actually I came here to ask you about your job as a detective".
"Maman didn't you have to go to the market and buy groceries" Reborn said to Auntie.
"Ah I almost forgot. I'll be going now" she answered.
"Maman we're coming with you" Bianchi said and went to the market with the kids. Tsu kun, Reborn, Dino if I'm not misken, and me were left in the house.
"What do you want Mister?"I asked/demand. My eyes narrow even it is not noticeable because of my bang. My voice show a hint of cold and seriousness.
"You don't have to be that cold and serious. I'm just going to ask a simple favor" He said with a smile.
"About?".
"A favor that involves a famiglia named zanne scure".
My eyes widen when he said that Famiglia. Zanne Scure were one of the famiglia that once cause terror in Italy. However their famiglia was arrested because of me. But their boss commits suicide before the police caught him. However they still blame me and tried to kill me.
"What is it Mister Cavallone" I inquired.
"I see you are really serious about.....Actually they are causing a lot of problem lately".
"Like what?".
"Their illegal transaction are more active. Like illegal drugs, illegal sales of fire arms, abductions, kidnappings and so on. Do you have any idea why they are doing this things?".
Now that he said that I remember some infornations about it. But I think they are acting very strange to the point that a mafia boss would spend a time to investigate about it.
"Guess they want to earn more money for something".
"Could you guess what is it?".
"I'm not quite sure. I don't want to jump to conclusions. But I advise you all to prepare yourself".
After that Mister Cavallone remain silent for a moment and he inform me.
"You should also prepare yourself. Because as far as I know they want to kill you and the persons connected to you".
But then I chuckle at his statement and he was surprised.
"It was funny that you think that I'm not prepared in what will happen next. Obviously I know that and I'm ready" I said with a smile and went on.
"It is just a normal thing. It is part of my job and I'm ready to continue my family's legacy".
"So (name) you have finally decided" Reborn commented.
"Yes, I have finally decided to be a detective again and work for the famalia. I will protect the famiglia with my life and I promise that" I said declared with pride.
"(Name)..........." tsuna said.
"But you should know that will not be easy" Reborn reminded me.
"Yes I know. But I should do that, right" I replied with a smile.
"I think a tutor will help you" Reborn said.
"Eh? I thought you are already training me" I said.
"Yes, But I have to train tsuna and another tutor that will help you improve your skill".
"Yeah Reborn's right even kyoya has a tutor" Mister Cavallone said.
"Eh? Really! Didn't expected that and why do you call him his first name? But I kind off pity his tutor whoever that is. Since hibari san is a person that you can't easily tame" I said.
"Actually I'm his tutor that is why I call him by his first name and your right that he is not easy to tame" he said with purple lines on his forehead and I just sweatdropped on his statement.
"But who will be my tutor?".
"You will find out soon".
"Well don't worry I will help too. I will never let my cute little sister alone and be in danger" Mister Cavallone assured.
"Thank you for your concern mister" I thanked him.
"You don't have to call me mister. You can call me onii chan or dino".
"Ok Dino".
"(Name) chan just stay safe ok" tsu kun said with a worried looks.
"Hai, I swear".

??? POV
"The time has come (name) chan".

I Don't Own KHR Akira Amano Does