The Skylark and the kid

(Name)'s POV

*Sigh*It's weekend and reborn said that they have an important business to attend. It is very suspicious. But tsu kun have no intention of telling me why but I let it be in the mean time. He better tell me the truth soon but guess he is not ready.
"(Name) are you alright?" Auntie asked.
"Hai I'm fine I'm just bored".
"Why don't you go somewhere with your friends ".
"I don't feel going out Auntie ".
"But I thought your bored?".
"Well I guess I should go outside and explore more".
"Good you should be more adventurous ".

Time skip

I was currently walking in the streets of namimori. On my way to the park I saw a boy with a gray and black tip hair crossing the street while there is a car running fast towards him....Wait! that kid will get hit by it. Then I run as fast as fast as I can go. Before the car hit the kid I saved him.*Sigh* That was close then I notice that the driver is beaten half dead.
"Herbivore" a cold voice called.
"Hibari san?".
The demon prefect of namimori is right in front of me. He's wearing school uniform even though it is weekend. They said that he is the reason why namimori is peaceful and in order.
"Hn are you alright".
"Hai I think I'm fine" he is very admirable even if he is very scary, he is very cool and I didn't even noticed that I'm blushing. Then I remember the kid.
"But are you alright kid" I said softly the to him.
He nodded and thanked us.
"So kid do you want me to escort you on your way home" I said and the kid cried.
"What's the matter why are you crying?".
"Be-because I don't have a home cause I am a orphan and I run away from the orphanage".
"Why did you do that? "
"Because the other kids in the orphanage was calling me a monster".
"Wait that's not true. You look perfectly fine to me. Your a nice, sweet and cute boy ".
"You will hate me if you know me. I'm a monster ".
"Hey don't say that your a monster your. For me you're normal child. So there is nothing wrong with you and I know there's someone that is worried sick about you".
"Huh? You mean sister Haruko? ".
"Yes so you should go back to the orphanage. I know she is so worried about you".
"OK ".
I'm glad that I have persuaded him. But why does hibari san is still here.
"Excuse me hibari san and I don't want to be rude but why are you still here?"
"Herbivore do you know how to go to the orphanage?"
"Eh? No but-".
"Herbivore follow me".
"What? Wait! "
He is also a man of few words. We followed him to the orphanage. The orphanage is quite big and peaceful with a lot of flowers, crops, and trees.
"Toshino" a voice called.
It come from a nun with dark brown eyes. She run towards us and hug the kid.
"I'm so worried about you are you alright?".
He nodded and said
"They helped me ".
"Oh really I'm very greatful that you helped Toshino. By the way I'm Haruko thank you for helping Toshino" she said.
"Is that his name kid? Nice name you have. By the way I'm (name) nice to meet you and this is-" I said.
"Hibari san why are you here? " She said shocked.
Why does she knew him? Maybe his just that popular in namimori.
"Hn".
"I don't want to be rude but can you tell me how do you know him".
"Actually he is the main sponsor of our orphanage".
"Ahhh OK...wait you said sponsor right. How on this world a high school student became a major sponsor of a orphanage?!?!".
"Herbivore lower your voice" he said.
"Ohhh gomenasai I just can't believe that you didn't just protect namimori and bring peace. You also help charity that was just cool".
"Hn".
"(Name) san thank you for helping me. But I don't think they would stop calling me a monster".
"Toshino...".
"Herbivore tell me who are the ones calling a monster".
I have a feeling that those kids will be punished by him. I pity them.
"Hibari san please don't punish them to much" I said with a sweatdrop .
"I think that is not necessary" haruko said.

Timeskip

After a few minutes hibari san teach them a lesson that they will never forget. Poor thing they shouldn't call someone a monster.
"Thank you (name) san hibari san"
It is almost dawn and we are about to leave. I'm really curious why they call Toshino a monster. So I asked sister Haruko about it awhile ago.

Flash back

"So Haruko mind telling us the reason why they call Toshino a monster?" I asked as and as I could see hibari san is also curious. He is leaning in the wall near the door.
"As you could see Toshino is a very special child. He have special gift that a ordinary person will never understand".
"And that is?".
"He produce black and red flames".
"What?".
"I understand if you don't believe in what I'm saying. Her mother bought him here she was badly injured and later died. Toshino was only 3 years old that time. When time past by we discovered that he gifted. But others called it a curse and said that he is a demon child a monster".
"That is quite unbelievable but that is not a good reason to hate a child like him. He is a nice innocent child that don't even know he have that ability and I believe he is not a monster".
"Then (Name) can you promise me one thing. That you would protect him and take good care of him".
"I promise ".

End of flashback

"Toshino your welcome" I said. After we discovered the truth I'm beyond shocked. I pity him that I want to help him.
"(name) san would you come and visit?".
"Of course I will and I will bring my friends with me".
"(Name) san would you be mad if I call you... ".
"What?" I asked wonder what will say.
"Call you mama? Because your very nice and I want to have one so can I do that ".
I was shocked in what he have said. And I promised to sister haruko that I will protect him.
"Of course you can".
"Really yay! I have a mama!" He yelled and and hugged me in too much joy.
"And I promise one day I will adopt you and we will be a family" I said smile.
"OK mama I promise I will wait for you".
Then I bid goodbye to them and head home with hibari san.
"Hibari san you can leave me now. I know how to get home".
We are currently walking on the street to towards Auntie's house. I guess he don't want to leave me alone until I get home safely.
"No".
"*sigh* OK fine by the way hibari san thank you for helping me" I said and he looked at me.
"I'm lucky you help me out" I continued looking away flushed. He really is the hero of namimori and even though he is cold and aloof he had a soft side. Hibari Kyoya the skylark of namimori that always keeping it safe and peaceful.

Nana's POV

Where is she? She never go home this late I better find her now.
"Maman where are you going?" Fuuta asked.
"I'll just find (name) I'm worried about her".
"Ok maman I hope you find her".
When I am outside the house I saw (name) and one of tsu kun's friend.
"Auntie why are you outside? " she said.
"I'm worried about you. But as what I have seen you two are having a date ".
"Auntie what are you talking about were not dating. And how many times did I have to tell you I don't have a plan of having one".
"Ohh really (name) chan then why are you blushing?"
"No I'm not! ".
"Hn I'm leaving " he said with red ears.
"He likes you".
"No!".

I don't own khr Akira Amano does.