My Cousin

Author's POV

"Aunt Nana " the girl said.
"Ahh (name) how are you? Did you rest well? I'm sure you will love living here" Nana said with a hint of excitement in her voice.
"Aunt I'm fine I rest well and I hope I can have friends I here".
"Don't worry tsu kun have a lot of friends I'm sure they can be friends with you".
"Oh tsuna have a lot of friends I'm happy to hear that".
'I still remember he's always bullied by other kids but now he got a lot of friends now I just wish they are a true friend. Because tsuna is very kind person that will forgive and accept you even if you harm to him' (Name) thought to herself.
"So (name) let's go to your new home" Nana said while smiling and she continued.
"Ara (name) chan I think you should cut your bangs because I almost didn't recognize you and you should show your pretty face"
"Eh auntie you know I hate it when other people are staring at me" she said while blushing.
"How can you get a boyfriend if you don't fix yourself"
"I DON'T WANT A BOYFRIEND!".

TIME  SKIP %>_<%

Tsuna's POV
  Finally I can go home now this day is  so exhausting. First we been chased by hibari san,second we been late in Nezu sensai class and been scold, then lunch time is a chaos ended up we are being bitten to death by hibari san again. Now we are heading home me, yamamoto, hayato ,kyoko, haru,hana,chrome and reborn.
"Jyudaime is there something wrong"
"Ah it's nothing to worry about Hayato".
"Jyudaime as your right hand man every thing about you matters"he said with a dog ears and tail that came out of no where.
'Sometime I wonder if I'm imaging things like his dog ears and tail' I thought to myself.
"Yeah tsuna think your not yourself to day?" Yamamoto asked.
"Oh it's nothing I just remembered someone..."
"Hahi who is it?" Haru asked.
"It is my cousin" I said with a hint of sadness in my voice.
"Your cousin?" Kyoko said.
"Yes you see when I was a child I have no friends my only best friend is my cousin. We always play everytime she's  visiting us. She likes to draw and sing she is a silent type but when you truly know her she is a jolly and kind person. Who always cheer me up but after a few years they stop visiting and we lost contact."
"Bossu" Chrome said.
After that silence surround us until I got home. When I open the door I saw a girl with a (l/h)(c/h) hair,her eyes was covered with her bangs,and (c/s) skin.
"Tsu kun".

Name's POV

'It's almost 8 years but this House never change'.
"(Name) come let's get inside for you to meet the kids".
"OK Auntie"
'I didn't know tsu kun have siblings?' I thought.
When Nana open the door I saw a kid with a afro hair and cow custom running to our direction.
"Maman welcome home lambo miss you" he said.
"I miss you too. Lambo I what you to meet (name).(Name) meet lambo". 
"Konnichiwa lambo".
"Bwahahaha lambo san want you to be my slave "
I sweat dropped in his comment. Then there is a kid with chinese cloth came to us.
  "Lambo it is rude to say that I apologize for him" she said.
  "No it's fine and you are.."
  "Ni hao I'm Ipin"
  "And I'm (Name) nice to meet you" I said to her later on a other kid and lady showed up.
  "Ah Bianchi Fuuta this (name) "
  "Hello I'm (name) nice to meet you"
  "Hi  I'm Fuuta nice to meet you to"
  "Hello I'm Bianchi it's a pleasure to meet you"
   OK I'm 100% sure they are not autie's children they all look foreign. But they look nice and cute.
"Nice to see you again (name) chan"
"Me too Uncle Iemitsu"I said. Even though I rarely see uncle he never change. He's always a kind person . I guess he could be a good father to tsuna but his always busy*sigh* poor tsuna. That is when we heard the door opening.
"Tsuna".

I Don't Own Katekyo Hitman Reborn Akira Amano does