Best Friend

(Name)'s POV

  After the stalking incident hana and ryohei sempai became officially a couple.
  Who would have thought that I could be a Cupid to them.
  We are now heading to the school when I saw a girl with a uhmm...violet pineapple hair with a purple eye and the other one have an eye patch.
   "Ohayoo chrome" tsu kun and yamamoto greets her while gokudera click his tounge.
   "Ohayoo bossu rain san" she greets back shyly.
   "Tsu kun one of your friends?" I asked.
   "Hai she is chrome " he inform.
  "Ohayoo I'm tsu kun's cousin (name) nice to meet you".
  " Hello " she replied shyly.

Time skip

    It is lunch time so we decided to eat on the rooftop as usually. At least no one will interrupt us today. It is really peaceful day.
  "Chrome why didn't you attended class these few days?" Kyoko asked worried about her.
  Well I didn't seen her in class when I first came here.
  "Uhmm... I had a fever ".
  "Your lucky hibari san is not here because he have a important meeting" yamamoto informed.
  "Chrome did someone took good care of you?" Tsu kun asked.
  "Mukuro sama did bossu".
  "Who's that? " I said.
  "A idiot with pineapple head with a weird laugh" gokudera said irritated for a reason. Wonder why *sweatdrop*.
  "Is that true chrome? Could you mind telling me who is that person. Because as I see he seems important for you" I said.
"Mukuro sama helped me when I needed it. He is very kind and nice to me. Mukuro sama and bossu are the persons who show me that I should live and move forward".
  As I could see she experienced a lot of sorrows in life. That she wanted to die but became brave. I think that Mukuro is really a nice guy to help her.
  "Is that so. I think he really is a nice guy. But I notice you like him don't you " I said in a teasing way.
  "Ehh no "she said waving her hands in front while blushing .
  "As you say so. Chrome do you like mysteries?".
  "Sometimes but I'm not good at solving it".
  "You know mysteries are entertaining because you will know some stuff. Like how does the killer's tactics to kill someone or what are the criterias of a cereal killer or how the blood stain should be-" tsu kun interrupted me.
"(Name) I think it is not appropriate to talk about that kind of stuff" he said while scared.
"Huh? Gomen I've been carried away because I remembered those days. When I always solve brutal crimes I miss those day" I also miss them we always solve them together as a family.
"But you can always do that again" a voice said.
"Reborn?!" Tsu kun said.
"No I can't because they are gone".
"Who?" Chrome asked.
"My parents, they died in a mysterious incident. That is why I don't want to be a detective again ".

Chrome's POV

  So her parents died because of that she don't want to be a detective again. But as I have seen she really likes solving mysteries. When I first saw her I felt comfortable in her presence like bossu and mukuro sama. So I will  help her and persuade her to do what she wants.
  "(Name) san I think you should do what you really want to do" I said.
  "I understand that you wanted to help me" she said.
  "Tsu kun I'm going to the classroom now ".
  "Ok" he said.
  Then (name) left. It felt like it's my fault.
  "No it is not your fault she just vow to catch who ever did that to her parents" reborn san said.
  I just wish she will be alright. Later after school (name) san immediately went home.
  "Chrome are you alright? "Bossu asked.
  I nod and said "Bossu I need to go ahead now" I run off hoping I could catch up with her. When I'm trying to find her there are black cars stop infront of me. Then there are men in black suits came out.
  "Are you chrome? "one of them said.
  I know they are from Mafia and I have to fight them. But before I could summon my Trident someone threw a bag and hit that man's face hard. Then someone pulled me and get the bag.  They tried to catch us but we ran fast and I used my illusions so that couldn't follow us. The person who help me escape is no other than (name) san.
  "Chrome are you alright?" She asked.
  "I'm fine".
  "I should have called the police when I saw that cars".
  "You don't have to (name)".
  "Why shouldn't I, you were almost been kidnapped" she reasoned.
  "But-" she stopped me from reasoning and said.
  "Chrome I should be concern about you. Besides we're friends and friends don't leave you when you needed them the most".
  I was shocked in what she had said. She treated me a friend already. Can't  hold back my tears there are only few persons who cared for me. And I'm glad she is one of them even though we just met.
  "Wait! chrome are you hurt why are you crying?".
  "No I'm not hurt I'm just glad that we're friends".
  "Of course we are and you also cared for me.
To persuade me to become a detective again".
  "Can you tell me (name) san what is the reason you became a detective. I'm just curious because they said you are a very smart one and why do you stopped".
  "Actually I don't want to tell to anyone the reason even to tsu kun and Auntie"
"Is that so you don't -".
"But I will tell you because I trust you and I felt comfortable with you. Me and my parents as a family we always solve different cases".

  Flash back

  (Name)'s POV

"Mother father I want to be a detective solve cases and arrest criminals" 6 years old me said.
"But (name) it is very dangerous" my mother said.
  "Your mother's right your so young to be one" my father said.
  "But I want to be like you father so please teach me" I plead.
  "If you really want to be one you should prepare yourself" he said.
  "(F/n) seriously? " my mother said.
  "Alright I will become a great detective!!" I said with excitement.
  "No (name) you will be the greatest detective of all time you will surpass anyone even me " my father said with a grin.
  Time past by and I have solved my first when I was 10. A case involved a royal artifact that went missing and I caught the thief. That is where I got my name female Sherlock.
  But even how smart I am I never solved the mystery of my parents death.

End of flashback

  "My father tought me every thing I  know. But it is not enough thats why I never want to be a detective again. Not until I discover who did that to my parents ".
  "(Name) san I'm really sorry that I have asked that to you".
  "You don't have too".
  "But I don't think your father and mother would be happy. If they discover that you stop doing what you want".
  "Well maybe your right chrome. But we should be heading home now it is almost dawn. Now let's go chrome".
  "Wait! (name) san ca-can we be......" she said while blushing maybe she will ask something embarrassing.
  "What is it?".
  "Can we be bestfriends?"
  "Eh? ".
  "You don't have to if-".
  "No chrome I want to be your bestfreind" I said with a smile.
  "Really".
  "Hai and I promise".
  "Bestfriends".
  "Bestfriends" I'm happy this day ended up well.

  Tsuna's POV
   Wonder where they are I'm worried about them.
   "Jyudaime don't worry about them" gokudera said.
   "Wait is that chrome and (name)" yamamoto said.
   "(Name) chrome where have you been?".
   "We just have a girl talk right chrome" she said.
  "Hai (name)" chrome said with a smile.

I don't own khr Akira Amano does