The Wife

Trey and I had been talking here and there but since the meeting nothing official was going. He had been trying to get some layers on me but that wasn't happening. I figured he needed some type of wake up call about what the situation was. So I called up a favor and got myself into his studio. You should have seen his face when he saw me.

Me, "surprise surprise. I know you've been trying to reach me, so how can I help"

Trey, "listen toya now is not the time because I roll really snap on you right now. You know I don't ever have people lounging around when I'm in the studio. You out of all people should be interested in my future"

Me, "well I just came for a quick chat. I recently found myself being called by some journalist for Radar asking if they had any deets about your new stuff. I didn't say anything because I know you're working on some new surprise album or something but I would hate for people to find out about it before"

Trey, "Toya you wouldn't dare. You know how hard I've been working on this new project. Listen kid tell me what you want. I have to head to New York this week so make it fast"

Me, "you know I've been meaning to go to New York for a minute. Why don't you let me come along and we can talk. I've been feeling myself becoming more forgiving these past couple days and some cold air would be good"

Trey, "hell no. This is business trip and I have an interview. I can't be your guardian or whatever. Find your own way. My plane is booked and packed"

Me, "well either find some space on that plane for me and Callie or wake up on Monday morning with some exclusive tracks on the internet"

Trey, "fine. I'll make some space but nothing from you. You better be on that plane at 6;45 in the morning or I am leaving your ass. And I'm going to have a reporter there so no speaking under any circumstances"

Me, "why you trying to hide the fact that we aren't the perfect couple anymore. You know many people may not be cool with you leaving your pregnant wife for some groupie or whoever it is you're fuckin now"

Trey, "well last time I checked you and I were no longer a couple and you've been happy to parade that around. Just stay in your lane and let me stay in mine"

Me, "okay. Well I'll be seeing you in two days and don't try no funny business because I'm a smart woman and always have a plan a,b and c"

Trey, "don't I know it"

After leaving trey and his stupid ass I went to check on my sister Jasmine. Her and I always had a complicated relationship because she wanted to boss me around and felt that just because she was older she had that right. I had no idea why because last time I checked she wasn't my parents. Matter of fact she and I didn't even have the same parents so she could never be on my level. I never figured out what my mom saw in her loser father but she leaned her lesson right after Jasmine was born. My mom found herself being ran off on by some druggie loser and decided to "reconnect" wit God and find herself a "holy"' man. The best she could get was my dad who hadn't been to church in years and never went when we wee kids. But he paid the bills, didn't cheat on my mom and seemed to genuinely cared about her.

That Monday I found myself up at the crack of dawn but my bags were packed and Callie decided to come along. She still wasn't fucking with the whole trey situation but didn't like how messy I was. She figured that by somehow being there we could all come to some type of agreement but I just wasn't ready to stop annoying trey and getting to him. When we got on the plane it was packed. Of course Trey had his whole crew with him but there was some white dude, who I assumed was a reporter and then a couple cameraman and some video dude. Trey's friends and I never got along because they were "in love" with diamond and happily helped him cheat on me. I could care less if they all got hit by a car and died slowly.

The reporter didn't say much at first and Trey clearly looked confused when he saw me with Callie. She clearly wasn't fuckin with anybody on this plane outside of me. He escorted me to some type of side section before we departed and tried to hide me but I wasn't having that. I played the dear pregnant wife card and one of the cameramen felt bad and gave me his seat. I was now a firsthand person in this interview and was going to make my voice heard.

Reporter, "so Trey first off we just went to say thank you for allowing us to get this inside look into your life. We know that not many people get this behind the scenes look"

Trey, "it's no problem. You know I try and stay clear of the media but I've been checking you guys out since I was just a lil kid growing up in the hood. Y'all were doing some major things and whenever I can help out then I try"

Reporter, "okay so it's been almost three years since your last album and we all know that it wasn't the best piece of work. Now there have been rumors that you've been working on some new things but recently you've found yourself in some personal drama. What SAN fans expect?"

Trey, "yeah you know I've been in a lot but I know my fans want some new stuff and I can make that happen. No artist is ever going to say that there music is crap or their work is shit but yeah I'll agree that wasn't my best work. I had a lot going on and it came out in my production. But I've changed up the people, found some new inspirations and have been working hard"

Reporter, "so when should we be hearing new music? Is an album in the works?"

Me, "you know as someone who was such a huge influence in the rap and music game many people have been asking him for years if he's ever going to make new music or even a sequel. I mean who wouldn't want to hear a sequel to Life of a G. That was probably one of his most iconic pieces of work"

Reporter, "so Trey are you telling me that there may actually be a sequel to Life of a G. I mean we talked with Raz a couple weeks ago and he said that you have this vault at home filled up with loads of tracks. A lot of the old stuff that just never came out. Should we be expecting some type of compilation album or a remake to the greats"

Me, "I mean it's all up to Trey. As he said he's a busy man and I'm only his wife. He only shares so much with me, but if I were him I would give the fans what they want. They want new music and that's a perfect type of comeback"

Trey, "listen at the end of the day I know my fans and I know that they understand artist go through phases. I'm working on something that's really good. Honestly right now I'm heading to New York for a little feel out and we will go from there"

Before I could say anything else one of Trey's homeboys was escorting the cameramen and reporter to another section of a plane. I could see that Trey was doing everything in his might to calm himself down. He didn't want to start anything wit me, especially on this plane. And I knew he wasn't going to do anything with me holding all the records that would even go on this sequel album.

When we landed loads of paparazzi were there thanks to my dear sister and I made sure to push myself further up to the crowd. Trey couldn't do anything but walk and I made an extra push by pretending that I was overwhelmed by the paparazzi. He must have felt some type of compassion because he started screaming at the paparazzi to let me through. By the time we made it back to the hotel there were already a couple blogs talking about the ordeal.

Breaking news: your fav rapper appears to be back with his wife

Is Trey walked back with his wife!!!More details below

Spotted Storming Through JFK, Trey Walker and possibly non-estranged wife

There articles were all I needed and I made the extra effort to tag my location in New York City. Trey had already posted some pictures on Snapchat and Instagram and I just made sure to make it clear that we were in the same place. Plus that night the reporter must have been asking for me because Trey's manager Kev came and told me to be ready for dinner at 8.