The Side Chick

After the whole meet and greet with Trey and his baby momma I was even more confused as to what was going on in our relationship. I mean I wasn't dating anyone and we could always say that it was freinds gettign together but this was strange. I mean, why did he think that it was okay for him to intorduce me to his baby momma. Like where we supposed to become best buddies or something. I had to call my girls over so that we could talk and also so that I could see about what was going to happen tonight. 

Me, "Girls, I need you to come over to my hotel. I have something to tell you and I need some type of advice"

Dallas, "Okay, come on over to my house. I just got some wine and Austin just finished cooking some bbq"

Me, "Girl you don't have to tell me twice. I will be there in like 20 minutes"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alicia, "So what's been goign on with you?  We haven't seen you out and about like you normally are"

Me, "Maybe that's a good thing. Cali is to stragne for me and I just feel like I need to get the hell out of here before anything else happens"

Dallas, "What's going on?"

Me, "First off guess who also just happens to be in the same hotel as me?"

Naya, "Oh. Is it someone good or bad?"

Me, "Usually I would say bad but things have been changing recnetly cause he's getting back to acting nice and I don't know"

Alicia, "Oh no, please don't tell me that you ran into Drake? I can't stand him anymore than I can stand Trey"

Me. "Yes girl and it's crazy. I was super pissed when I first caught up with him but he wants me to drop by the studio and see him before he goes. Do you think that I should go?"

Naya, "Well no because that's just a quickie and then you are going to be expecitng more and not get it. He's funny for the moment but you don't want to get involved with that"

Me, "Okay, but let me tell you what happened this morning"

Dallas, "Wait I got a friend that works at NOBU and she told me that you were there with Trey at some dinner. What's going on there?"

Me, "There is something going on with him and I'm not sure waht to do about it. I mean he's a cool dude but the steps that he is making are very dangerous. I mean he had me met his baby momma this morning, the crazy one"

Alicia, "What? Are you serious?"

Me, "Yeah like on everything. I was so shocked but in person she's not as crazy. I mean she apologized but she also clearly has some type of vendetta towards the wife and I can see why"

Dallas, "Okay, so what are you going to do? I mean you can't seriously think that it would be smart to continue seeeing him"

Me, "I know, but I don;t want to end things. I mean we are just having fun and it's not anything to important but starting over now would just be to much work"

Naya, "But it's not like he's your actual boyfriend. I mean I know some people out in Miami that I could hook you up with. It could be fun to have someone that can always be by your side"

Alicia, "You know I was out at some party there a couple weeks ago and ran into one of the Heat players. I can call and ask if he's seeing anyone. He told me that he saw some picturs of you and was interested in seeing if you wanted to hang with him when you got back"

Me, "Why is everyone trying to set me up with someone. I mean, I think that I can find someone on my own"

Dallas, "Well your track record hasn't been the best and now you are with a married man. He may not be happily married but he is married"