The Side Chick

When I wasn't dealing with Diamond and her crazy drama I actually had to focus on a career. I knew that there were rumors that Trey would be doing a TV show but I was already in talks to be in this other reality show about video chicks. My girl Kai was linning up the producers and this would be a good look for me. The world needed to see who I was and what I had to offer. I knew that Trey would  be a little hesistant but there were no real boundaries set in our relationship. we just hooked up when we could. 

Not even a week later and the people from VH1 stated that I had got the job, they wanted to start filming ASAP but I was heading out to Cali for a video shoot. I somehow through the grace of GOD was able to get the artist to make a quick featureo n teh show wiht me when I was shooting. After a full day at the rented mansion my girls, Alicia, Dallas and Naya were ready to hang, I had to spill all the crazy stuff that was going on in my life.

Alicia, "Nice to finally have you out in cali, I feel like we never get to hang anymore"

Me, "Girl you know how much I love Miami, there is no way that i'm going to be leaving there any time soon"

Dallas, "So Kai told me that you're doing a relaity show, what does Trey have to say about this?"

Me, "I could care less about what he has to say, like last time I checked there was no ring on this finger and he wasn't tryna make no serious move. I'm a grown a** adult and I can do whatever I please"

Dallas, "If that's the case then why are you still with him? Like I don't see what's so attractive about him, he just annoys me"

Me, "Well everyone has people that they like and don't like, you two just don't get along and there's nothing that I can do about that"

Naya, "Okay, listen we are here for fun and a night of relaxation. No one is trying to fight in this establishment"

Me, "There we go Naya, always being the peace maker"

Alicia. "So if you aren't actually committed to anyone right now then I have to ask you a favor"

me, "What is it? I don't do freaky stuff"

Alicia, "No, it's not like that. I've been kind of seeing someone and he wants to take me on vacation, the only problem is that I'm not cool with his friends and I don't want to be there by myself. I know that you know some of his friends through business or at least they may have heard of you, so I was wondering if you would want to come and hang with me on this vacay"

Me, "Well who are you dating? YOu know that there are just certain people that I can't be around, and that's got nothing to do with you"

Alicia. "Well listen, this person is an athlete and they play in this city, that's all I'm going to say"

Me, "Damn Alicia, all you ever wanna do is get with a baller. I'm telling you from experience that it's not a nice thing, they can say what they want and do what they want just cause they got money. Don't mess around with them"

Alicia, "Well this one is different"

Dallas, "How?  All those n***as ever do is cheat, lie and move on to the next one. I would not be going no where with this dude  cause it would lead to more problems"

Naya, "Alicia, you are entitled to do anything and be with anyone that you want.  While I've always been into a more open less public type of relaitonship I support and will aid you in any way needed"

Alicia. "So it's okay if Aaliyah goes and f***ks all these random a** ni**as and married a** men but I can't have a relationship with a dude that I've been cool with for months and who I think has real potential, that just doesn't make any type of sense to me"

Me, "Alicia you are taking it too far. It was never on that level and I don't know where you are coming from, As your friend and as someone that claims me to be her sister I would never go there. First off I haven't been sleeping around with anyone and secondly I don't understand why you know what you're getting into but continue to do it. Like don't you remember what happened with John and Dwight. Those two had you living life to the fullest and then boom you were crying your eyes out about how they did you wrong. No one here wants to see you hurt but you need to learn when it's best to either move on or just take a break"

Alicia, "Look it was nice meeting up with you all but I have to go. Unlike you three unfortunate souls I actually have a man at home whose waiting for me"

With that Alicia left from the table and we all just sat there dumbfounded. It made no sense why she would be running back to the same guys that she knew would just cause even more trouble. That annoyed me on so many levels but I was just going to let her learn the hard way. After dinner I was heading back to my hotel when I got a call from one of my dear friends Amber.  She said that some new club was opening up and that we had to go. 

So you know that I had to put it all out there and show the world  what I was working with. I wore this black and gold sheer cut out panel dress that was working wonders on my body. Then I had my hair lightly curled and pulled into a high ponytail. My make-up was minimal but my eye-shadow was shinning bright like a diamond. I threw on some black and gold heels and walked out ready for some type of night. When we reached the club the place was packed with the local groupies, out of town groupies and then some randoms. I spotted a few faces that I knew but kept to just Amber. As the night went on some people shuffled in and some out but there was no one that caught my eye. Around 2 we left and I headed back to the hotel.

As soon as I walked into the lobby the scent of Ralph Lauren Polo cologne hit my face and I had to look up. There were about 20 men in these hoodies and it looked like some cult type thing but then there sitting on one of the couches was Drake. At first I had to do a double take but then I clearly saw that it was him. One of his security guards must have thought that I was a fan because he came over and said that I could sneak in a pic if I wanted to. I really didn't want to but I was somehow pushed onto him.

Drake looked tired as hell and when I walked over to him I thought that he was going to leave the area. Homeboy stared me down a couple times like I was a piece of meat, which really annoyed me and then started asking me my name. The amount of alcohol on his breath made no sense and I quickly excused myself from the situation. As I was heading over to the elevator his homeboy Chubbs came over and kind of apologized but also tried to invite me over for breakfast. I wanted nothing to do with the crew because unlike Alicia, I knew where there was trouble and I quickly walked away.