The Side Chick

Since I had been hacked I was just going through it. I mean every two seconds it was someone coming for me with some halfway comment. A lot of people were basically calling me a hoe because I took naked pictures and said some sexual things, but it just threw me because it's like people think this is strange. But if you are in a long distance relationship wouldn't you be out there trying to keep your man interested and sometimes you take pictures just to make yourself feel good. I didn't need the whole world trying to validate if I was some freak or not, but people were constantly coming at me, and for business reasons it was crazy. My boutique had more traffic than usual, but I had to shut down the comments section on my page because it was all non-business related. Adrian for his part was good company to keep around. He really tried to keep me occupied on other things, but it hurt when people were constantly coming at me.

Adrian, "Listen come back out to Vegas with me for a bit. We can relax and just enjoy life. I hate seeing you like this"

Me, "Adrian I just got back to Miami, and I need to focus on the shop. You know this is the busiest time of year. I can't just ignore my problems. I've been doing that for too long"

Adrian, "I'm not tellin you to run away. I just think that you would benefit from a break from here. I mean every two seconds your on your phone just checking what people are saying. Sometimes you just need to not give a fuck what others are saying"

Me, "Well that's easy for you when you're not getting hate mail from everyone and it's not consuming all the people you spend time with. I mean some of these things I don't care about, but the ones where they are telling me to drink bleach or just die, don't make any sense to me. I have no idea why these two are related"

Adrian, "Neither do I. But looking at those messages all day isn't going to help you. When I needed a break from all of the insanity I went to Vegas and just found myself. It was fun and look at me now. Do you remember how I used to be?"

Me, "Yeah, but I think that I'm  in a good place now. I don't want to have to keep on changing myself"

Adrian, "I didn't change myself. I just changed my surroundings"

Me, "Adrian you are like a completely different person. Yes you did change your surroundings, but you aren't the same person that I used to know. Deep down it's like you are this whole new person, and I am more than okay with that, but I don't want to have to do that"

Adrian, "But the whole point of growing older is getting wiser and becoming more mature. I'm not sayin that you need to change everything about you, but sometimes it's good to remove certain people from your presence"

Me, "Adrian come on. We made it this far without you making things awkward. Why are we starting now?"

Adrian, "I ain't startin anything. I'm just stating facts. Don't you kind of see a pattern here. Whenever you try and better yourself, things get complicated with one specific person and then you're stuck in a cycle. I am your friend and supporter before anything else but I'm just making something aware for you. I only want to help you"

Me, "We aren't going there because my problems didn't just arise from nowhere and they certainly didn't start with Trey. If we are playing the blame game then you know where my finger will point to"

Adrian, "Help me out a little bit, because I am a little confused as to how this is all my fault. I wasn't the one you were sending this photos too? I wasn't the one that made you start seeing Trey. I wasn't the one that had you all up in the blogs as some type of homewrecker. Now I know I'm not all innocent in things, but best believe if I cared about you and had love for you then I would speak out on your part and make sure my fans weren't wilding out on you all the time. As far as I've seen Trey hasn't done any of that, and you haven't made it clear where your relationship stands but it's been what two weeks since the pics dropped and you haven't heard a word from him, but he's out there flaunting his new girl and talking about how he's a changed man. You think that's cool"

Me, "Adrian me and you are getting on a good page and I'm not going to ruin that, but listen this conversation about me and Trey really isn't any of your business and I have no desire to bring up old things. the past is the past and I'm looking to the future"

Adrian, "yeah, you can say all that shit, but if we are going to be dead-ass for a second then you need to be open about what the fuck is going on here. I mean I don't see anyone else out here asking about how you doing and what you need. I'm a straight up person and you know that I would like to be with you and because of our past we have to be straight up and no lie between us. If there is any piece of you that wants to be with Trey or believes that you two are somewhat meant to be then let me know, because I don't want to go into this and know that I don't have a real chance. At this point in our lives we are both aware that time isn't forever and we need to be real with each other"

Me, "Adrian you can't seriously be bringing this shit up now. I really don't have the time or energy to deal with this conversation. I don't know if you've noticed recently but I have been trying to save and advance my brand. If there is anything I've learned from all of these years being a friend, side-chick or girlfriend to whoever it's that I need to be independent and make sure that I'm good. because at the end of the day the only person I can truly count on to be there for me is myself. So no we aren't going to get into the details of whether there is a future for us. I'm not doing that now"

Adrian, "Okay, well I have to get back out to Vegas. you know where I stand on the issue, so hit me up and come if you want. You know that my door is always open"

Me, "Okay, have a safe flight"

The next morning I was looking over some messages from Alex about the line. She was thinking about throwing this memorial day beach party but really wanted to get a nice location to promote the brand. I was planning on meeting her for lunch but got blind-sided by this post on Instagram. It was Diamond and Toya hanging out, but it wasn't a picture they had posted, it looked like it was caught by a paparazzi or fan. I had no idea that they were friends and I instantly messaged Trey with a question mark. He didn't respond but it showed that he had read the message, so that made me feel strange. Later I got a long ass message from Trey saying that it would probably be best if we didn't speak anymore, and how I was right to say that us being friends wasn't going to work out. The whole message was kind of confusing and it made me think that he probably didn't write it. but the Mariah chick had seemed cool and I didn't think she was going to push me out when we met but people change.