Lord Kazekage

You followed the female guard down a long narrow hallway that branched off in two different directions. One hallway was to the left and the other was to the right. The guard turned down the left hallway and you quietly followed behind her. As you walked down the hallway you passed many doors until the guard stopped at a door that was bigger than the rest.

She knocked on the door and a male voice sounded from behind it, "State your name and business."

"It's me Kikue, I have a young girl here who wishes to speak with you...she said her mother was Emiri."

"Send her in." The voice responded after a couple moments of silence.
Kikue quietly opened the door and held it open for you. You took a shaky breath as you walked into the room before jumping as the door slammed shut behind you.

"It's okay. There's nothing to be scared of. No harm will come of you here." A voice said, effectively capturing your attention. You turned your head to the voice to see a man with salmon pink hair and dark eyes calmly setting at a desk. Around him were several piles of neatly stacked paperwork.

"Well come over here and set down." The man said gesturing to a chair in front of his desk. Slowly you walked towards the man and took a seat in the chair.

"You can call me Lord Kazekage." The man said causing you to nod in acknowledgement.

"What's your name?"

"My name's (YN)." You said as you subconsciously began fiddling with the hem of your shirt. The man seemed nice but the power and authority that radiated off him made you feel a bit anxious.

"All right. Now, you said that your mother was Emiri correct?" He questioned as he watched you closely for your reaction.

You looked down at the mention of your mother before slowly nodding your head.

"Hmm well I can see the resemblance, you're small like she was." The Kazekage said causing you to look up at him with a faint smile on your face.
You didn't like being told you were small but you loved it when people said you were like your mother.

"Now, tell me why you have come here, I assume it wasn't on good circumstances judging from your physical appearance." The Kazekage said as he looked you up and down.

"T-there was a fire... it burned down the village. My family..." You started before stopping to take a deep breath to calm yourself.

"My family didn't make it in the fire..." You said as you closed your eyes to keep the tears from resurfacing.

"Before my mommy died she told me to come here. She said you would help me." You then added as you opened your eyes back up once you felt like you were no longer going to cry.

The man nodded as he stared down at you with a thoughtful look.

"Well your mother was right to send you here. After all I owe her for her helping me in the past." The man said voicing his thoughts out loud.

"Alright I'll help you (YN). I'll allow you to live in Sunagakure. You will live with your mother's brother, Hakuseki."

"Thank you Lord Kazekage." You said as you bowed your head in respect to him.

"I'm going get Hakuseki personally so I can speak with him." The Kazekage then said standing up.

"Wait here, I will be back soon." The Kazekage added before leaving the room.

'I haven't met uncle Hakuseki before. I remember mommy telling stories of them when they were growing up here. She said that they would always get in trouble for fighting...I hope he's nice.' You thought, staring down at your lap.