End Note.

Here we are, the last chapter. The last part. It's been a journey, hasn't it? Well, before you think this is just mindless rambling, I want you to know I'm writing this part mostly for me. You don't even have to read it.

This is the first book I've ever had on Wattpad that's ever gotten over 2K reads. This is the first book I've ever written that's gotten this much positive feedback. I thought for sure that maybe I'd get a mere 1K reads if I was lucky, 2K by a miracle. But looking at it now, where it's a RANKED story with almost 50K reads, that's almost unreal to me. I almost think I don't deserve it. There are writers out there who work their butt off to put out really good content, and lots of them don't get the attention they deserve. To think that me, a fifteen-year old fangirl who stalls way too much would get this many reads and this much positivity was something I didn't even think of.

It's not just a number. You guys are REAL people, who are reading this and enjoying it. You guys vote, you guys comment, and all I can really do to show my love for you is reply and keep writing. It almost doesn't seem like enough for me sometimes.

Before I get in too deep, I want to write a few thank-yous to people who may not know it, but they kept me going. They made me smile, and they made me happy, and they made me want to write this more than anything else. Here are the few I can think of off the top of my head:

Thank you to @PeterFetishGirl, @ZinaRefaat and @Midnight_Songs for being avid commentators, even if they were in short snippets. There are so many of you who did this, but I distinctly remember always seeing these usernames pop up in my emails and notifications.

Thank you to @a-little-bowtruckle, @theFANFICTIONerd, @MagicalFangirl02, @awkwardfilmkid and @MattakiTsuki for messaging me, even privately, only to give me lovely feedback and talking to me, even if it was just for a bit. A couple of people did this, but these guys I remember more than others.

Finally, a huge thank you to @klervoint. She's been here since (I believe) the first or second chapter, and she's always taken the time to give me large comments with plenty of feedback. I always looked forward to seeing your comments, and I loved engaging in conversation with you. She was always the username I'd search for in notifications, emails and comments. Even if you weren't doing it for any other reason than to give good feedback, thank you. You were one of my biggest driving forces, and I could always count on your support.

With all that said... there's one or two more things.

Evanescent might be getting a sequel.

I've started planning it out in my mind, but if it happens, it might not happen for a while. I won't ask you to follow me to keep being posted, I don't expect anything at all. I just wanted to say it might happen, simply because I have a special attachment to this story and everyone reading it.

But, while that has a 50-50 chance of happening, I'll tell you something that has a 100%chance of happening: I'm starting another Newt x Reader.

By the time I publish this, I will have a sort intro for a new Newt book called "Thief For Hire." If you enjoyed this and want to read another book by me about an adventure of falling in love with Newt...

I'll see you there.

Goodbye, darlings. I love every single one of you.

- Jay