Chapter 1

My black nights filled the corridors, slashing anyone who dared to get in their path. The baby princesses door was ajar and Snow and Charming could be seen, hovering over the crib, almost like they were protecting the baby- from me of course. They stopped. My magic had frozen them in their movements and I burst into the room. "So sweet, so pure, So....MINE."
"You will not have our baby Regina! We will not allow it!"
"ENOUGH of your cries! This baby shall be mine!"
Their poor faces dropped making my smile widen. Snow White took away something I care for dearly now I return the favour.
"Oh poor Snow White, her little family is soon to be torn apart"
Snow cried and sobbed
" D - don't take my b - baby" she cried.
"Oh do speak clearly dear, what was that?" Even though I knew exactly what she was saying. They both stayed silent. Tears streamed down Snow's face and Charming's expression stayed still. I scooped up the new born baby in my arms and began to walk out of the room. The beast wouldn't shut up! Snow's screams filled the castle and Charming shouted for me to release the child. I used my magic to poof back to my castle so I could shut this damn baby up. Earlier on I had had a nursery made for the newborn princess. I looked down at the baby to notice something embroidered on the blanket she was wrapped in. Emma. Her name was Emma. For one day she would be queen.

Hours later Emma had finally shut up. I had my maids tend to her as I had a splitting headache and my body was overwhelmed with exhaustion. The only thought on my mind now was sleep. The beast is safe as my castle is charming - proof. I was out of my clothes and tucked in bed. I thought about the princess as I drifted off into a deep sleep. I didn't hear Emma cry if she did, I slept all night, waking up in a happy mood. Obviously, I didn't want to get attached to the little princess but I wanted to see her again. I smoothed out my white nightdress and walked to the nursery. Several of my maids were there gossiping about me.
"Leave! Did you not hear me? Leave immediately" they all scattered out of the room. " Good morning child" Her green eyes fluttered open and she smiled at me. Oh lord. "Don't do that again beast!" I walked out of the room "MAIDS! Attend the baby or I shall have your head!" Suppose I better see what the ' Charming's ' are doing. My mirror lay on my vanity along with things like nail polish and lipstick. "Show me Snow White" I ordered and within seconds her face flashed on the screen. Awww poor little Charming family - broken. Snow wept and cried and sobbed knowing her precious little baby was not coming home anytime soon. " Daddy!! Bring me my carriage. We are going to Snow White's castle, I want to see her beg!" Suddenly the most merciless thought flashed in my mind. What if Snow and Charming saw their child? Saw her bonding with me SAW HER falling in love with me! And not them...

Princess Emma was in my arms and we were storming down the corridor about to make our grand entrance. In their bedrooms. Hah. Charming was lying on their bed and Snow was gazing out of the window. I shoved the door open and their heads snapped towards me.
" EMMA! " They both cried in unison. Snow ran towards us but of course i stopped them.
"Ah ah not to close. "
"Why are you doing this Regina Snow and I... We will do anything!"
"Pleeasee Regina I want my baby." Snow cried uncontrollably.
" And what about what I want? I wanted to be free of my life? I wanted you to keep my secret? I wanted you dead? Did I get any if that? No I didn't, so tell me why I should give you what you want? Give me one good reason?"
" I was 10 years old! Please Regina she is my baby, a tiny innocent baby YOU'LL KILL
HER!"
I stroked the tiny princesses head and she cuddled in. " Oh dear, do you think I'll hurt Emma? Let's be real Snow how low do you think I am? Before they replied I poofed away into my room and gave the baby back to the maids. Thats enough of the little beast for today.