Chapter 10

I sat in my bed chamber I felt horrible that I had upset her. I didn't kiss back because I was shocked that she did it. I sat drinking my wine when Emma walked in and when I looked at her in spat out my wine.
"Holy shit Emma"
"What it's what I wear to bed."
"Here" I hand her one of my robes and she puts it on. She sits down and I could tell that she didn't want to keep eye contact with me.
"Emma look at me."
"NO!" She shouted at me and I didn't like that. I turned her head to me and she was crying.
"Emma why are you crying."
"Because I love you Regina and you don't feel the same." I blushed when she said that.
"Emma who said I didn't love you."
She looked at me and smiles.
"Regina then prove it. Don't talk I want a kiss."
I picked her up and sat her on me and I held her face and kissed her.
"Good enough yet."
"No."
I held her closer and kissed her she tried to use her tounge and I bit her lip to stop her.
"Not yet Emma."
I looked at her and she was staring down at my breasts.
"Emma why are you looking at me like that."
"I want you Regina only you."
I looked at her and she smiled and then she crawled onto me and began to kiss me.
"Em...emma-" She put her finger on my mouth.
"Don't talk."
She kissed my neck and began to suck on my pulse point I could see that she wasn't going to stop and I couldn't have a mark. She stopped and smiled at me and then she kisses my lips again and then puts my arms above my head. We were both breathless. She looks into my eyes and then stops kissing me.
"Do you love me Regina."
"Emma of course I love you."
"No I mean love love me."
"That's what I ment."
I pull her down and kiss her passionately and then kiss her neck roughly and then her mouth again.
"Gina...."
I keep going and she bites my lip and then I stop.
"Yes Emma."
"Can we go someplace more comfortable."
"Emma I don't know if that's a good Idea I have to leave in a few minutes."
"Why"
"I need to get a present for you."
"Well it can wait."
"But..."
She kisses me.
"It can wait."
"Yes it can wait."
She picks me up and kisses me she throws me on the bed.
"Your strong Beastie."
"Well I do have time to exercise."
I look at her and she takes off her robe showing her sleepwear which to my luck was only panties. She looked at me and smiled.
"I like the view." I said smiling. She walked slowly to me and then as she began to kiss me a guard walked in. She quickly got on her robe and ran to her room in shame. I walked to the guard and began to choke him.
"You leave or I kill you got it."
"But your Magesty."
I choke him harder and he can't breathe.
"Got it." I drop him and he runs off. I walk to Emma's room and opened the door she was crying into her pillow.
"Emma are you okay."
"No a guard walked into us making out and I was practically naked." I sat next to her and wipe her tears.
"Emma it's okay." I put a piece of hair behind her ear and hold her cheek.
"I love you Emma."
"I love you to." I kiss her and then she holds me closer and we kiss for what seemed like years but it was amazing. The Evil Queen is in love.
-----------------------------------------------------------
45 reads !!!!
-B