Learnt to Love- Chapter 2

Emma's POV

I wake up to see Regina bent over the chair at her desk ,in the corner of the room, trying to reach something. I bite my lip and smirk.

"Mrs Mills how about you come and bend over my knee" I laugh and I walk over to her and kiss her ass. "I'll start making breakfast baby" i go downstairs and I cook pancakes and I plate them up and begin to eat and Regina comes down and eats with me.

"Baby it's Halloween today" I smirk.

"I know my little Swan" she chuckles. "It's like my second birthday."

"Oh haha" I smile and walk to her and straddle her hips and kiss her neck.

"Mmm...swan as much I would love to eat you out on this table or chair in fact..i can't I have work." She sighs and cleans the dishes.

"Ugghhh...ill come into work with you" i smirk and follow her and I smile. "I love your ass baby."

"Oh hush before I eat you out while standing we know how that went last time.."

(Flashback)

"Regina!..MY KNEES ARE GOING WEAK" I scream and moan and grab Reginas hair as she eats me out as I'm pinned on the office door. "I..Im CUMMING !" I moan and throw my head back and bite my lip and she laughs and as she lets go of my legs I fall to the floor and I laugh.

"Swan get up..." she smiles.

"Make me beautiful.." I pull a cheeky grin and pull her down and we make out and flip from bottom to top constantly and I fall in love with each kiss.

(Real Time)

Regina goes to work and I sit and I smirk and text her.

Emma: Hey baby girl I miss you 😏
Regina: Swan I'm in a meeting what do you want ?
Emma: To eat you out and fuck you till you can't walk 😏💦
Regina: Swan I'm wet enough please stop and be in costume when you pick me up
Emma: I will baby girl

I get dressed into fishnets and a tight black dress that shows my ass and I have my tits out and it's so hot and I put on ears.

Two hours later

Regina gets home and I go downstairs and her mouth drops.
"Swan is that you" she smirk and pins me on the wall and I moan when my back hits the wall. I smile and kiss her.

"Go get dressed baby" I smile and I let myself out and I sit and watch she get undressed and I laugh "have you got my underwear on ?"

"Mabey.." she blushes. "They are the only things that make me feel close to you when your not with me.." I smile and walk to her and I kiss down her and take off the underwear and see her wetness and I smirk and lick her clit and I moan. "Mmm.." she moans.

1 hour later

"IM CUMMING !" We scream and cum as our wet pussy's rub together. I lay back and I pant "FUCK !" Snow and Charming walk in and they scream.

"EMMA ! REGINA ! GET OUTSIDE NOW !" They leave the room and me and Regina kiss and get dressed again and Regina looks stunning. We walk outside and.....